4.2.2 aosp roms

Search This thread

tybowski

Jan 9, 2012
has anybody has issues restoring titanium backups after flashing a4.2.2 ROM? I've flashed 2 different roms and in both cases no backups appear on titanium. not sure if it has top do with build numbers or titanium license. but if anyone has Amy feed back it would be heart

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Kreateablaze

Jul 31, 2012
pottstown
Go to preferences, backup folder location, then hit detect. I have never had a problem

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

jbeef86

May 18, 2012
Oakland, CA
I mistakenly erased mine during wipes when going to Rootbox...hope this didnt happen to you. Use rootexplorer to make sure you actually still have backups in your titanium folder.

Kreateablaze

Jul 31, 2012
pottstown
Yea I move my folder the my external sd that way it doesn't get moved ever. I always know right where it is

Kreateablaze

Jul 31, 2012
pottstown
Whoops! Sorry! Haha. I did that after the first time I switched to a 4.2 rom and went searching for the backups. So I decided to make it easy on myself.

tybowski

Jan 9, 2012
good to know. but haven't deleted it yet. and I'm all over the map flashing. aosp to tw. tw to aosp. but it seems the aosp roms already kinda do wierd things to your files. like added a folder. really wanna get some 4.2.2 root box. ill make it happen tonight

Kreateablaze

Jul 31, 2012
pottstown
I know what you mean... I can't stay on a rom too long. I was on liquid which liked a lot, but last night new releases were out for the others so I tried out root box again, then paranoid, then I set up jelly beer. Root box is nice, I like it better than jelly beer. I will probably go back unless liquid gets an update. I like using the ones that are updated the most and most up to date.

tybowski

Jan 9, 2012
yeah man. I haven't used jelly beer in awhile. I've flashed it and played but it wasn't my cup of tea. I do love liquid. ran it on my gnex and running it on a s2 and its solid. but rootbox is a beauty. running tw roms right now just cause they are bugless but battery isthe ****s. so time to go back to aosp. goddam addiction I tell ya.