[THEME][[AROMA] CYANide V3.1 -updated! choose your own theme,132 combos,[mar 6, 2014]

Search This thread

Negan

Recognized Themer/ Retired Forum Moderator
vyvuge6y.jpg

I present to you: CYANide

This theme has been tested and confirmed working on 4.3: Jedi Elite, Wicked and Darthstalker. I do not know if it works on any other roms. If it does feel free to mention it. However should it not work, there is no need to post.

DO NOT POST THIS ANYWHERE ELSE. DO NOT KANG ANY IMAGES OR XMLS. I have put in about 200 hours on this and worked very hard on this to make it what it is.

With that being said I truly hope you enjoy this theme. I had a lot of fun making it and am proud of this.

This theme is loaded with various tweaks and even a few surprises. more updates to come and additional mods as well.

Now with Aroma Installer for ultimate customization. What I have created is a thene chooser where as the user you can pick the key elements to your theme. There are 132 possible outcomes to mix and match.
Huge shout out to my buddy @dwitherell for spending countless hours helping me perfect aroma and other things. If you're using any if his roms please at the least hit his thanks button and consider a donation too!

V3 features:
*aroma (my theme) of course!
*mobile data toggle - thanks @dwitherell
*torch toggle - thanks @dwitherell
*torch app
!Please note in order for the torch to work you must keep the torch app. Also you must go into settings,device, notification panel and hit reset!
*10 toggle sets to choose from
*10 dialer sets to. choose from
*10 keyboards to choose from
*3 boot animations to choose from
*edits to some settings images
*new framework images added
*dropdown handle changed
*removed in call ugly green banner
*removed end call ugly orange banner
*increased speed to make it super fast
*fixed notification panel options in settings.
*added random toasts!

what's themed:
  • XPOSED Battery Theme engine - change battery on the fly (click the themes button to get more batteries)
  • Xposed batteries zipaligned
  • Custom .QMG Boot Animation
  • tons of framework
  • mms (minor changes)
  • new emojis for sms
  • system ui
  • custom toggles
  • custom battery
  • 1% battery
  • custom dropdown
  • major dialer edits
  • settings
  • air view
  • pen window
  • transparent multi window
  • custom wallpaper and lockscreen
  • custom font as default
  • custom sounds
  • full lite icon pack included (must use nova, adw or apex to utilize)
  • much more

Xposed Battery themer:
Must have the xposed framework installed http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1574401
Once installed, check the module for xbattery themer and reboot.
Next you can go into the module and select a custom battery from the list. Simply hit apply and it will chamge your battery immediately without a reboot.
To get more batteries, select the themes button and download . Once you download and install you will need to open the battery themer, exit it, then ooen it again and the battery will automatically appear.

So this theme is not a small file by any means and i did not theme individual app icons in order to keep it slim (so to speak). However I have included an icon pack i created to accompany this theme. It is however a lite version and somewhat limited. Since I have included this lite version free, XDA rules permit me to link to the full version on playstore for those who want more customization. If you do download it from playstore, please consider leaving nice comments and a 5 star review. It is appreciated

PLEASE NOTE: THIS THEME DOES NOT PLAY WELL WITH WANAM XPOSED

What this means is that Wanam, as great as it is may break some of my mods so albeit not needed, below I will give my recommended settings to break as little mods as possible. Just having Wanam activated will break the statusbar notification text color However that's not the end of the world
RECOMMENDED WANAM SETTINGS:

• Clock postion (up to you!)
  • Signal bar count - 4
  • hide smart stay icon - yes
  • hide alarm clock and nfc - yes
  • quick setting s tiles - 5
  • hide input method switcher - yes
  • clock color - if wanam activated it will break clock color. change it to ff00ffff
  • header background color - 0
  • notification background color - 0
  • hide no notifications title bar - yes
  • clear button background color - 0

Credits:
  • dwitherell
  • Ptmr3 - testing, feedback, advice
  • sbreen94
  • lantek23
  • Evil1art - advice, answering questions, secphone stock base, being one bad ass mother!
  • apen83 - refreshing my memory on things I had forgotten!
  • kushXmaster - lots of testing, feedback, support. Killing it in the jedi threads
  • Darry Dillon - inspiration for this theme. in call dialer button design. probably the best themer ever. check out his themes on playstore
  • jovy23 - help with setting default font
  • rovo89
  • kmokhtar79 - xbattery themer
  • Xperical
  • Amarullz - Aroma
  • foreverloco - help with perfecting dialer
  • anyone who downloads this
  • anyone I missed!

nepune3u.jpg

y7y3umuh.jpg

u2evu8ed.jpg

uqypyqaq.jpg

re7uhuqe.jpg

zygugyqu.jpg

Alternate keyboard:
nare7yqu.jpg

If for some reason the default wallpaper and lockscreen do not theme you can get them from below:

Wallpaper:
ubebeva3.jpg

Lockscreen:
zeqe8e2u.jpg

Download links:
Full Icon pack: https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=markbencze

CYANide V3.1:

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407576489

Older releases:

CYANide v1 http://d-h.st/vEy

CYANide v2 http://d-h.st/dQZ

Alternate v2 link:

http://d-h.st/qYE

CYANide V3 : http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407574222
md5: 79da63f7a3691e93faead8174e216674

Last edited:

GT247

Jun 27, 2010
Beautiful California
DD..............

2yty5a4e.jpg

This theme has been tested on Jedi Elite only. I do not know if it works on any other roms. If it does feel free to mention it. However should it not work, there is no need to post.

DO NOT POST THIS ANYWHERE ELSE. DO NOT KANG ANY IMAGES OR XMLS. I have put in about 100 hours on this and worked very hard on this to make it what it is.

With that being said I truly hope you enjoy this theme. I had a lot of fun making it and am proud of this.

This theme is loaded with various tweaks and even a few surprises. more updates to come and additional mods as well
what's themed:
  • tons of framework
  • mms (minor changes)
  • system ui
  • custom toggles
  • custom battery
  • 1% battery
  • custom dropdown
  • major dialer edits
  • settings
  • air view
  • pen window
  • custom font as default
  • custom sounds
  • much more

So this theme is not a small file by any means and i did not theme individual app icons in order to keep it slim (so to speak). However I have included an icon pack i created to accompany this theme. It is however a lite version and somewhat limited. Since I have included this lite version free, XDA rules permit me to link to the full version on playstore for those who want more customization. If you do download it from playstore, please consider leaving nice comments and a 5 star review. It is appreciated

What this means is that Wanam, as great as it is may break some of my mods so albeit not needed, below I will give my recommended settings to break as little mods as possible. Just having Wanam activated will break the statusbar notification text color However that's not the end of the world

• Signal bar cound 4
  • clock color - if wanam activated it will break clock color. change it to ff00ffff

Credits:
  • Evil1art - advice, answering questions, secphone stock base, being one bad ass mother!
  • krushXmaster - lots of testing, feedback, support. Killing it in the jedi threads
  • Darry Dillon - inspiration for this theme. in call dialer button design. probably the best themer ever. check out his themes on playstore
  • anyone I missed!

Download links:
CYANide v1 : http://d-h.st/vEy

reserved[/QUOTE]

DD Tears it up, and Mark Bencze delivers....if people want the tightest theme, they should install this......"Set-and-Forget"....one download, one install.....done deal.

Mark Bencze.....one man, one CYANIDE theme....one way in, no way out

Negan

DD Tears it up, and Mark Bencze delivers....if people want the tightest theme, they should install this......"Set-and-Forget"....one download, one install.....done deal.

Mark Bencze.....one man, one CYANIDE theme....one way in, no way out[/QUOTE]

Lmfao thanks buddy

sent from my JEDI ELITE Note 3

respect, teach, coach, have fun and say thanks!

Reactions: foreverloco

nickster1

Dec 8, 2011
Minneapolis
Google Pixel 7
pyzu5yre.jpg
My my... This is absolutely beautiful. The font, color, boot animation, all the other changes (especially the dialer) are amazing. Very nice work here. Thank you very much for making this theme I'm really enjoying it. I bought your icon pack to show support. Keep up the great work please!

Last edited:
Reactions: Negan

kushXmaster

Nov 26, 2010
Stockton (cali)
My my... This is absolutely beautiful. The font, color, boot animation, all the other changes (especially the dialer) are amazing. Very nice work here. Thank you very much for making this theme I'm really enjoying it. I bought your icon pack to show support. Keep up the great work please!

Marks been killing it on this theme. I've been putting it through the paces so he could get it out today lol.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Negan and nickster1

Negan

pyzu5yre.jpg

Thank you very much. I'm glad you enjoy it

Negan

Marks been killing it on this theme. I've been putting it through the paces so he could get it out today lol.

That you have man. I appreciate the help. You da man

Reactions: foreverloco

raw2000j

Aug 3, 2007
Looks great only problem im having is the status bar anyway I can get it a solid black instead of this dont know if its normal Im on wicked everything works just the status bar isnt black
yra6arus.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    vyvuge6y.jpg

This theme has been tested and confirmed working on 4.3: Jedi Elite, Wicked and Darthstalker. I do not know if it works on any other roms. If it does feel free to mention it. However should it not work, there is no need to post.

DO NOT POST THIS ANYWHERE ELSE. DO NOT KANG ANY IMAGES OR XMLS. I have put in about 200 hours on this and worked very hard on this to make it what it is.

This theme is loaded with various tweaks and even a few surprises. more updates to come and additional mods as well.

Now with Aroma Installer for ultimate customization. What I have created is a thene chooser where as the user you can pick the key elements to your theme. There are 132 possible outcomes to mix and match.
    Huge shout out to my buddy @dwitherell for spending countless hours helping me perfect aroma and other things. If you're using any if his roms please at the least hit his thanks button and consider a donation too!

V3 features:
    *aroma (my theme) of course!
    *mobile data toggle - thanks @dwitherell
    *torch toggle - thanks @dwitherell
    *torch app
    !Please note in order for the torch to work you must keep the torch app. Also you must go into settings,device, notification panel and hit reset!
    *10 toggle sets to choose from
    *10 dialer sets to. choose from
    *10 keyboards to choose from
    *3 boot animations to choose from
    *edits to some settings images
    *new framework images added
    *dropdown handle changed
    *removed in call ugly green banner
    *removed end call ugly orange banner
    *increased speed to make it super fast
    *fixed notification panel options in settings.
    *added random toasts!

what's themed:
    • XPOSED Battery Theme engine - change battery on the fly (click the themes button to get more batteries)
    • Xposed batteries zipaligned
    • Custom .QMG Boot Animation
    • tons of framework
    • mms (minor changes)
    • new emojis for sms
    • system ui
    • custom toggles
    • custom battery
    • 1% battery
    • custom dropdown
    • major dialer edits
    • settings
    • air view
    • pen window
    • custom font as default
    • custom sounds
    • much more

Xposed Battery themer:
    Must have the xposed framework installed http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1574401
    Once installed, check the module for xbattery themer and reboot.
    Next you can go into the module and select a custom battery from the list. Simply hit apply and it will chamge your battery immediately without a reboot.
    To get more batteries, select the themes button and download . Once you download and install you will need to open the battery themer, exit it, then ooen it again and the battery will automatically appear.

• Signal bar count - 4

Credits:
    • dwitherell
    • sbreen94
    • lantek23
    • kushXmaster - lots of testing, feedback, support. Killing it in the jedi threads
    • rovo89
    • kmokhtar79 - xbattery themer
    • Xperical
    • Amarullz - Aroma
    • foreverloco - help with perfecting dialer
    • anyone I missed!

nepune3u.jpg

y7y3umuh.jpg

u2evu8ed.jpg

uqypyqaq.jpg

re7uhuqe.jpg

zygugyqu.jpg

Alternate keyboard:
    nare7yqu.jpg

If for some reason the default wallpaper and lockscreen do not theme you can get them from below:

Wallpaper:
    ubebeva3.jpg

Lockscreen:
    zeqe8e2u.jpg

Download links:

CYANide V3.1:

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407576489

Older releases:

CYANide v1 http://d-h.st/vEy

CYANide v2 http://d-h.st/dQZ

Alternate v2 link:

http://d-h.st/qYE

CYANide V3 : http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407574222
    md5: 79da63f7a3691e93faead8174e216674
    Thank you for your hard work

Don't write it.....push the button with your finger...like this ?

Awesome work man. I purchased your icon pack with some of my free Sammy money. Could you post the color code you used so I can theme my pie, please and thank you.

Awesome thanks a lot.
    Here copy this verbatim and make it you pie code:
    #ff00ffff,#ff00ffff,#ff00ffff,#ffb5b5b5,#7f000000,#ff00ffff

That will give you a crazy gradient effect.

Then for the pie info make this it too:
    #ff00ffff,#ff00ffff,#00000000

Ahem.......

Thank you for your hard work

Oh, and before I forget.......thanks in advance