[Q] Is there a way to turn on htc one without the power button

Search This thread

harry801

Jan 3, 2014
My power button is broken is there a way to turn it on . i read an saw some videos on the web that it was possible with some phones using a JIG is that also possible on htc one or other methods to force boot. Please help

bygrave

Oct 14, 2012
My power button is broken is there a way to turn it on . i read an saw some videos on the web that it was possible with some phones using a JIG is that also possible on htc one or other methods to force boot. Please help

poke something in the hole to turn it on..then install viperx and in tweaks use volume key to wake it

Reactions: harry801

harry801

Jan 3, 2014
poke something in the hole to turn it on..then install viperx and in tweaks use volume key to wake it

can you please be more specific about this because my powerbutton is really broken and cant poke something in it i allready open the backpanel and push the little (dot) button and still no power. Is there no other programs to force start it. like using JIGS for s 2

harry801

Jan 3, 2014

can you please be more specific about this because my powerbutton is really broken and cant poke something in it i allready open the backpanel and push the little (dot) button and still no power. Is there no other programs to force start it. like using JIGS for s 2

apptum

Dec 3, 2013
Try holding one of the volume buttons while pressing power. A friend of mine had the same problem and we found this workaround accidentally.
No idea why it worked.

harry801

Jan 3, 2014
Try holding one of the volume buttons while pressing power. A friend of mine had the same problem and we found this workaround accidentally.
No idea why it worked.
Thx for the tip but allready did that ant dont work. I also allready open the back cover for better pressing. is there maybe something that i can do with my pc that can force start it ? i saw something in youtube for the galaxy s2 they was using a JIG and a another way was using a flash software. Is there something like that for the htc one. please im desprate

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.