PLEASE need Camera Help [ROM][MK2] 4.3 Stock(ish)v06

Search This thread

mngdiamond

Jun 20, 2014
Camera broken...boots up but has no touch screen response then stops responding.... I re installed rom per instructions and yes I rebooted Phil after wipe.... Please help I found nothing in Q&A

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

mngdiamond

Jun 20, 2014
After installing the Stock(ish) rom the camera software fails.... not a physical problem with the screen or lense. When you try to open the android camera app it freezes and becomes unresponsive to touch ie: mode, snap, menu, settings, etc.
After you open the camera it displays the rear camera view but nothing functions and after about 5 seconds it force closes with a message saying the camera app is not responding would you like to wait or close?

daniel4653

Jul 10, 2010
Southern California
After installing the Stock(ish) rom the camera software fails.... not a physical problem with the screen or lense. When you try to open the android camera app it freezes and becomes unresponsive to touch ie: mode, snap, menu, settings, etc.
After you open the camera it displays the rear camera view but nothing functions and after about 5 seconds it force closes with a message saying the camera app is not responding would you like to wait or close?

Okay thank you for the clarification. Have you tried to install a third party camera app from the play store to see if that works?

mngdiamond

Jun 20, 2014
Yes...HD camera ultra from the app store...works fine...The gallery app works fine too.... stock camera app still wacked

mngdiamond

Jun 20, 2014
Worked like a charm! Thank you Sir....I did all of that before less the restart... you my friend are awesome!