Thanks to all people that made this possible:
markhuk - xavierjohn22
djmcnz - mnlk2 - dsixda
miui-team - miui.us - miuiandroid - xda - crowdin

Cumps

Last edited:

Imperticus

Jan 27, 2011
Any difference between this and the MIUIandroid release apart from language?

Sent from my Optimus 2X using XDA App

MadCobbler

Inactive Recognized Contributor / Themer
Jun 27, 2009
Sheffield
I'm guessing its more or less the same as the MIUIandroid one, because the bug they detected was probably the little bit of chinese that was left in the version we got... Hopefully I'm wrong and this is an actual better version...

Mertoglu

Feb 27, 2006
Better than miuiandroid rom? Because the miuiandroid has bugs.. Brightness control not working, some chinese, themes not working...

Sent from my Optimus 2X using XDA App

k101d

Aug 23, 2007
Hatyai
So wonder after try this rom for 2 day it work like a charm very few force close I also agree it better than 1.7.29 from miuiandroid ??

k101d

Aug 23, 2007
Hatyai
Does this ROM has any difference between the ROM from MIUIGERMAN ?

http://miui-germany.de/forum2/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=1484&pageNo=1&4d7b5bcd

Please advice.

I think the same rom and also the same as at miuiandroid but this rom default is english language and I never get error with english translation not like the other two.(miuiandroid you need to download 2 file and flash two time while this rom include english already)

Edit: Oh sorry for compare with Celebration HD 2.0.2b that germany version has volkKernel and seem to be include much more app ?? but both rom still has problem with brightness this rom use miren as browser while HD2.0.2b still use Boat browser so can say the same.

Last edited:

xIceCream

Jun 1, 2011
Singapore
so basically u mean they are both the same ? just that the german version has more apps ?

interms of stability, they are both the same ? ._.

k101d

Aug 23, 2007
Hatyai
so basically u mean they are both the same ? just that the german version has more apps ?

interms of stability, they are both the same ? ._.

Sorry I use HD2.0.2b very short time because I got problem with sound that I don't know why my phone no any sound comeout and I don't like boat browser so I just back to Portugal version after take a look it almost the same except vorkKernel in HD2.0.2b with this portugal I not got problem with sound.

May be I will try HD2.0.2b again later.

Top Liked Posts