HTC Sense Facebook upload tool busted?

Search This thread

Genjinaro

Jan 16, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Anyone able to successfully upload photos to select albums?
I keep getting constant failure notices no matter what I'm uploading over (3G/WiFi/4G) & even when removing & adding the HTC/Facebook account on both ends (Facebook.com's Application Permissions).

I'm on the stock rooted 2.17 ROM deodexed. Rom wiped & came back; still had the problem. Changing ROMs.

Is this a widespread problem?

Last edited:
K

knowledge561

You guys having problems syncing as well? My brother says his Facebook/Twitter contacts won't sync and update.

supraman89

Jul 29, 2010
San Antonio
It has to be something on htc's part, I'm having the same problem and so have others, I'm using an amaze for tmobile, I've tried everything and on any connection it'll say upload failed

theboz1419

Mar 6, 2011
Puyallup, WA
Glad to hear its not just me having this issue. Well not really glad.

I hope it gets fixed has the I dont like using the other upload facebook tool as I cant select different albums with it only the HTC Faces seems to be able to do that

coal686

Senior Moderator / Developer Rel. / Mod Liaison
Staff member
Apr 13, 2012
Tampa-ish, FL
OnePlus 9 Pro
Had an issue over the weekend with a photo not uploading, but all seems to work now. I just uploaded a photo in Gallery (with tags from FB contacts) and everything seems to have synced well.

Maybe just a temporary issue?

Reactions: Genjinaro

Serren

Aug 19, 2008
I've had this problem for 10 days or so. Also, sometime I have three Share to Facebook apps, and sometimes I have four. But only one of them allows multiple picture selection, which is what I normally do.

bryan_823

Jul 26, 2010
Im having the same problem too, not able to upload photos to a selected album via HTC sense.

Uploading without specific album (Mobile upload) is fine though.

HTC please do something !!

Genjinaro

Jan 16, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Still having the problem myself. :/

If only the brilliant minds at Facebook would've added a multi photo-upload option to the regualr application, I wouldn't care.

Guess I'll be doing multi-uploads from the Laptop.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have this problem as well.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk 2
    Had an issue over the weekend with a photo not uploading, but all seems to work now. I just uploaded a photo in Gallery (with tags from FB contacts) and everything seems to have synced well.

Maybe just a temporary issue?