I need your help guys!!!

Search This thread

khaled_ksa_511

Jan 15, 2013
Saudi Arabia
Hi every one...
My problem is I have updated my s3 to 4.3 official update ok !! And I faced problems with it so all I want from you guys any one know where can I find official update with 4.2 for the saudi arabia country or a website having a many countries updates I will thank him for helping me

I have look into sammobile and updates Samsung websites I haven't find any update with 4.2

And thanks in advance

kunal1540

Jun 6, 2013
City of oranges
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
Hi every one...
My problem is I have updated my s3 to 4.3 official update ok !! And I faced problems with it so all I want from you guys any one know where can I find official update with 4.2 for the saudi arabia country or a website having a many countries updates I will thank him for helping me

I have look into sammobile and updates Samsung websites I haven't find any update with 4.2

And thanks in advance

That's because there was no official 4.2.. but there should be a leak of 4.2.2 on sammobile.com

Sent from my GT-I9300

Jumaqidi

Dec 3, 2013
Are you sure man ? Of there is no official 4.2 ? I saw some words in google when I search for it I see official 4.2 but it's not saudi arabia rom

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

There is no 4.2. The search most probably shows news anticipating 4.2 or custom roms. The gs3 and note 2 jumped straight from 4.1.2 to 4.3

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok man you convinced me now
    Ok then it's seems be the official update is 4.1.2

Ok guys thank you for helping me ???

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Rmb. Find a 4.1.2 rom with modem MG4 or u will lose ur signal etc.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app