LG D803 Stuck in Recovery boot loop!?

Search This thread

MultiUs3r

Dec 12, 2011
I have an LG G2 here that my friend managed to get stuck in a boot loop. I have tried installing a fresh ROM & once i hit restart the phone boots then shows LG logo and next thing you know I'm back in TWRP. I have tried putting the phone into download mode with no results also it just simply opens back up TWRP :/

If anyone can help me out with this i look forward to hearing from you, as of right now I'm completely stumped & she is without a phone! :confused:

Drachenminister

Oct 27, 2010
I have an LG G2 here that my friend managed to get stuck in a boot loop. I have tried installing a fresh ROM & once i hit restart the phone boots then shows LG logo and next thing you know I'm back in TWRP. I have tried putting the phone into download mode with no results also it just simply opens back up TWRP :/

If anyone can help me out with this i look forward to hearing from you, as of right now I'm completely stumped & she is without a phone! :confused:

Try this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2451696

MultiUs3r

Dec 12, 2011
I was able to get back Download Mode & Install a Custom ROM. Now I've run into a new problem. She now has a half working rom... No Data (APN's wont save), Computer doesn't recognize internal sd size so no transfers can be done unless using adb to push. Lastly i tried going back to stock by installing the kdz but for some reason the program wont start the process it starts installing divers then nothing after that it doesnt startan install :(

Anyone have any ideas?

Sent from my LG-D803 using xda app-developers app

Last edited: