[Q] 2.22.1540.3 no red text

Search This thread

nonmindo

yea, that links to the same file, which is labeled as "NoRedText_m8_hboot_dev_2.22.1540.1.zip"

Is the .1 just a typo? Also does it also have the boot.img and recovery.img removed from it?

I have been trying to remove them from the FW on Mike's page, but everytime I do winrar(on pc) and zarchive (on device) state file is corrupt

ckpv5

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 11, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
yea, that links to the same file, which is labeled as "NoRedText_m8_hboot_dev_2.22.1540.1.zip"

Is the .1 just a typo? Also does it also have the boot.img and recovery.img removed from it?

I have been trying to remove them from the FW on Mike's page, but everytime I do winrar(on pc) and zarchive (on device) state file is corrupt

I guess it's typo. The android-info.txt read as 2.22.1540.3 and that's only hboot, no boot.img and no recovery.img

You can download to check it, only a few kb file.

You need 7-zip to extract the HTC signed firmware then remove whatever you don't want and re-zip it.

Last edited:
Reactions: nonmindo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I guess it's typo. The android-info.txt read as 2.22.1540.3 and that's only hboot, no boot.img and no recovery.img

You can download to check it, only a few kb file.

You need 7-zip to extract the HTC signed firmware then remove whatever you don't want and re-zip it.