[Q] HTC rebooting by itself.What should i do?

Search This thread

plaYer25

Feb 3, 2014
Did you already update your hboot to version 2.00.0029 first before running that command..?

if not yet...just download this hboot from here.. then flashing this via bootloader..
to flashing this hboot through bootloader is just the same way as my guide in my #8 post..

Sent from my HTCSensation using Tapatalk

yep..i finnish.
it said
relocked
hboot 2.00.029
radio 26.14.04.28_M

What finish?, you mean that you are success unlock bootloder..?
But why your bootloader is relocked..??, did you relocked again after success unlocking..??

Now it is unlocked...what should i do?

Just download recovery from here.. http://techerrata.com/file/twrp2/ace/openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.0-ace.img

Then flashing it through FASTBOOT with command "fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.0-ace.img"

plaYer25

Feb 3, 2014
Just put in your adb/fasboot.exe folder. .then flashing it with that command that i give it to you above..

C:\>fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.0-ace.img
sending 'recovery' (4732 KB)... OKAY [ 0.807s]
writing 'recovery'... OKAY [ 0.632s]
finished. total time: 1.440s

next?

C:\>fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.0-ace.img
sending 'recovery' (4732 KB)... OKAY [ 0.807s]
writing 'recovery'... OKAY [ 0.632s]
finished. total time: 1.440s

next?
just reboot again to bootloader...then try select recovery from there..

if you success go into twrp recovery...then next you can download this rom from this thread..copied that rom.zip to the root of your sdcard...
now you can installing that rom.zip from your twrp recovery..
but don't forget to wipe data/factory reset first from twrp recovery before installing that rom..then after that you can install rom.zip from your sdcard..

next..before you booting the rom for the first time...you must flashing boot.img that are extracted from the rom.zip that you are installed it self..
just extracted the rom.zip file then search and copied boot.img file to your adb/fastboot.exe folder..then flashing it through fastboot command "fastboot flash boot boot.img" next type "fastboot reboot" ....done..

plaYer25

Feb 3, 2014
after i tried recovery it start doing the same thing...vibrating white background with htc and keeping restarting

plaYer25

Feb 3, 2014
are you sure that you already did select "RECOVERY" from the bootloader menu..but the result is just vibrate and go to HTC logo screen and nothing happen after that..just restarted..?

After that image was sent i reboot the bootloader, go to recovery and press power, then it turn off , turn on vibrating and wthite screen with htc logo and start the booting loop

After that image was sent i reboot the bootloader, go to recovery and press power, then it turn off , turn on vibrating and wthite screen with htc logo and start the booting loop

Omg....
I think that's something wrong with your phone....but i don't know what's exactly wrong it is...

I think the only way to fix that is just bring your phone to the service center...sorry can't help you more than this...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    are you sure you do that command while your phone connected to pc and it's in bootloader FASTBOOT-USB mode..?
    and you sure htc driver at your pc correctly detected your phone..?

if so..just try another fastboot command "fastboot getvar all" and just show me the output of this command..