LG Otterbox has made a Flexable Case!

Search This thread

Shawnkanan

Dec 11, 2010
http://www.otterbox.com/lg-g-flex-cases/lg-g-flex-cases,default,sc.html

Both the Commuter and Defender in the description state it can flex with the phone. I ordered mine and got free 2 day shipping for Valentines day. Order them up people the cases look stellar!!!

The materials and construction of this multi-layer protective LG G Flex case will move freely with the device while still providing a cushioned, custom fit
Outer layer is made of strong synthetic rubber that holds its shape over time, and the solid polycarbonate shell completely surrounds the LG G Flex to protect the device from drops and damage
Custom rear key cut outs allow for full functionality of the device features for intuitive left- or right-handed use giving you the ultimate device experience
To enhance the case, we’ve included our belt-clip holster that allows for convenient face-in carrying for added protection during transport

whatmonster

Dec 1, 2010
Bristol
I have the commuter case now. Picked it up in store when I got the phone. Solid case. Havent really been smooshing my phone to find out how much it flexes.

ndroid916

Feb 27, 2010
Elk Grove, CA
does the commuter version supposedly to come with an screen protector? i got my at the Sprint Store and surprisedly no SP in it ...

BTW... the phone fits very good in the case.

Sent from my LG Flex

titans1187

Dec 31, 2011
Starting with the flex the commuter series will no longer include a screen protector

Sent from my LG-LS995 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: ndroid916

mrphil101

Apr 2, 2009
Florida
Google Pixel 7 Pro
The site doesn't indicate that the belt clip is included. Does it come with or without the clip?

edit: found it... the Defender comes with belt clip, commuter does not. Looks like the defender would make it thick as a sandwich!

Last edited:

iamtha1

Dec 1, 2012
Yes!! just got my defender for my flex today. And yes it comes with a belt clip

Sent from my LG-D950 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http://www.otterbox.com/lg-g-flex-cases/lg-g-flex-cases,default,sc.html

Both the Commuter and Defender in the description state it can flex with the phone. I ordered mine and got free 2 day shipping for Valentines day. Order them up people the cases look stellar!!!

The materials and construction of this multi-layer protective LG G Flex case will move freely with the device while still providing a cushioned, custom fit
    Outer layer is made of strong synthetic rubber that holds its shape over time, and the solid polycarbonate shell completely surrounds the LG G Flex to protect the device from drops and damage
    Custom rear key cut outs allow for full functionality of the device features for intuitive left- or right-handed use giving you the ultimate device experience
    To enhance the case, we’ve included our belt-clip holster that allows for convenient face-in carrying for added protection during transport
    I ended up buying the otterbox defender (built in screen protector). Amazing case.

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk
    Starting with the flex the commuter series will no longer include a screen protector

Sent from my LG-LS995 using xda app-developers app