Sileshn's Themes for Luca's FroyoMOD - Milestone - Discontinued

Search This thread
S

sileshnair

How many of you want ICS theme for FM 2.3?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

ZMaissi

May 22, 2009
Miami
LG V20
LG V30S
Thanks again for reposting your theme, i'm downloading it now.

I'm using an ICS theme for GOLauncher, but i believe you will do a better work, so i'm up for it!!!.

I was using MIUI 2.3.9 which was wonderful visually but our old phones lacked the necessary horsepower to run it smoothly, too much problems with low memory, then I went back to FroyoMOD. Your themes had made me forget about the visuals in GB, so let me know if you can make an ICS theme for it and I'll try it.

S

sileshnair

It would be fantastic IF you can make an ICS theme for 2.9.3. Plus if u don't mind reupload ( Twisted Inception, SE ARC theme, Sense theme ) !! :eek:

Thanks in advance

N
;)

All themes can be downloaded from the link below. I will look into the ICS theme. Will need testers becoz I don't have my milestone now.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

adefreitas12

Apr 5, 2011
Caracas
These are great! Thanks a lot, the only thing holding me back from switching to FroyoMod form CM7 was the awful stock froyo theme. And about that ICS theme, I'm willing to be a tester, no doubt!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thank you sileshn !

I download and tested GB, it works greate.

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk
    @sileshn: great work, good that you keep it up (especially as the FM-updates need you to rework everything over and over again :)

Just one question: is there a chance that you'll be including the new "Statusbar PowerWidget"-icons in the Revolution-theme?
    The Revolution-icons are great but just have one flaw: I mostly use my phone with the lowest possible screen brightness (because I'm mostly indoor :) ), but this way the deactivated icons can hardly be seen, so I end up tapping on the screen trying to find the right one: ("GPS? no, I wanted brightness, oh, shoot, deactivated WLAN, etc. etc." ;) )
    So why do you this little work by your self?
    [Edit]
    here ist a full Howto change SamsungPowerWidgetIcons :)

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=16237521#post16237521

[/edit]

Sent from my Milestone using XDA App
    Ice Cream Sandwich

This is a theme i put together using the honeycomb theme by @sileshnair and changing most of the .png for the ones in this theme for CM7 made by @sonnysekhon.
    All the credits are for them.

Hope you like it and want to ask if any of you wants to help with the proble showed in the next screen capture. In the highlighted area should be the time and date of the call but the text is black and i don't know how to change it to white.

Also THIS looks very awesome, the files are made for CM7 by @ZduneX25 and i don´t know if it can be ported to the FroyoMOD.

ics_sb_layout_by_zdunex25-d4dqb1o.png

What do you all think?