[INFO] Nexus S Full OTA ICS 4.0.3 (update from 2.3.4 or up) download links

Search This thread

Lazer Bear

Dec 21, 2011
woooooow Google is soooo annoying... why can't the phones JUST COME WITH UNLOCKED BOOTLOADERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So since Google is a bunch of asshats, how do I do this?

For security and warranty-related reasons, much? Or to prevent people to randomly flash stuff they found on forums? I don't want to sound too aggressive but please try to consider the manufacturer's POW before bashing.

Anyhoo, I suggest you do a bit of research on "fastboot" and "adb", then when you think you have a basic grasp of the whole thing flash the update/radio etc.

Otherwise, you can search Google for "root Nexus S" and you'll find plenty of step-by step guides to unlock the bootloader..

elcuncun

Mar 25, 2011
can a I9020A at&t edition be used in tmo net as a 3g

Hey guys , I'm new at this , and because ,I like the phone , just bougth the unlocke d version of the nexus s , thinking it would work 3g on the t mobile network , did not know about , different version of the thing .
But basically , my question is , I have the nexus I9020A , running android 2.3.4 , if I put in the new ICS 4.0.3 for the TMO version (I9020t) , could I use it on mine and if so, would it run on 3g or edge , as is doing now .
Any help tips would be greatly appreciatted , thanks in advance

arpitsinghi

Mar 29, 2012
Will this ICS Update work on I9023 Indian Model?

Hi Friends,

I am from India. I want to update my current Android 2.3.3 version
Baseband version i9023XXXkb3 build no. GRI54. This is a SIM FREE Phone

Both verizon and indian mobile supports same kind of mobile i guess if you compare on GSMARENA

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW
Will Verizon version work for Indian Nexus S?
I am really afraid that it may cause a network lock and hence will only support verizon

Can someone please throw some light on it

Thanks,
Arpit

Morpheuspt

Jan 13, 2012
Penacova
In portugal, the nexus s is sold without a network lock, actually i don't think any networks are selling this phone, its only being sold by "neutral" retailers (with no network card inside them)

Jun 19, 2011
Mumbai
upgrading nexus s in india

Hi Friends,

I am from India. I want to update my current Android 2.3.3 version
Baseband version i9023XXXkb3 build no. GRI54. This is a SIM FREE Phone

Both verizon and indian mobile supports same kind of mobile i guess if you compare on GSMARENA

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW
Will Verizon version work for Indian Nexus S?
I am really afraid that it may cause a network lock and hence will only support verizon

Can someone please throw some light on it

Thanks,
Arpit

Hi Arpit,

Why are you concerned with this Verizon thing anyways? You didn't buy your phone from Verizon..did you? Because, if you did not and bought your phone in India, then you can relax, because nothing here can get you 'network-locked'.
:)

Abhishek

Top Liked Posts