[mi7ROM] [18.04.12] [multi lang]mi7ROM_4_TANGO_8773 FINAL

Search This thread

MironV

Dec 21, 2011
I got this phone without the hands-free kit. I was thinking of buying one...so the headphones aren't compatible with WP7?

dgsneto

Dec 24, 2010
Thanks for your work, Miro!

I'm a newbie and your tutorial and rom works perfectly for me. Everything goes OK, I'm so happy because now I've WP7 on my Toshiba TG01. THANKS!!

Unfortunately, I've a little problem with USB Connection. The USB connector is not working properly. If the phone is ON and I connect the cable, it does nothing (no charge, no headphones). However, if I connect the cable with the phone OFF and I turn ON it detects the USB without problems and I can charge the battery. Do you know how can I fix it?

Sorry for my english. I'll copy the same issue in spanish, maybe I had not explained very well.

"El conector USB no funciona correctamente. Si el móvil está encendido y conecto el cable no hace nada. En cambio, si conecto el cable con el móvil apagado y lo enciendo lo detecta sin problemas y puedo cargar la batería."

Thanks again for your job, Miro!

I have this same problem...

tekianchuan

Dec 18, 2010
Hi Mirolg, thank for your contribution to the TG01 community. I'm very happy with this Tango 8773 WP7 rom even with a little bug for camera, sms and etc, but it still worth for upgrade to WP7 OS. Battery Problem never bother me, just buy few batters for back-up due to small capacity 1000mAh.

One more thing, is it possible to put INTERNET SHARING on this custom rom? like Nokia Lumia 610, quite similar spec (800MHz processor and 256m ram) compare with TG01.

Thank you.

wyemarn

Oct 21, 2008
I have Softbank X02T and managed to flash to this ROM. Many thanks and my phone is unlocked. I have a few questions regarding WP7.

1) Is micro SD usable? Free memory is only 2MB after flashing.
2) How to get more space if micro SD is not usable?
3) I have used Android and WM 6.5 and I found WP7 is less customizable. Is there any tweak which I can do for my phone to improve usage experience
4) Is it possible for me to flash back to WM6.5 without bricking it?

Sorry if the questions above have been answered before. I just cant find them.

omairee

Jan 24, 2006
Screen Calibration

Hi,

I was able to get WP7 working fine after help from the tutorial, amazing work btw.

Just 1 problem which is bugging me right now, the screen needs to be recalibrated somehow. It seems that the touch calibration is off towards the right side a bit, so if i have to press anything, i have to press it from the left side of the icon and not the middle, else it would not get selected.

Any ideas on screen calibration ?

Thanks in advance.

mirolg

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 25, 2009
I have Softbank X02T and managed to flash to this ROM. Many thanks and my phone is unlocked. I have a few questions regarding WP7.

1) Is micro SD usable? Free memory is only 2MB after flashing.
2) How to get more space if micro SD is not usable?
3) I have used Android and WM 6.5 and I found WP7 is less customizable. Is there any tweak which I can do for my phone to improve usage experience
4) Is it possible for me to flash back to WM6.5 without bricking it?

Sorry if the questions above have been answered before. I just cant find them.

very nice, you are welcome ....

1)/2) yes put one in and restart your device ...micro SD is usable, more storage only with a micro SD- tg01 use the most for the ROM
3) yes, you can install my mi7SKIN
4) yes, follow my TUT ...

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009
Hi,

I was able to get WP7 working fine after help from the tutorial, amazing work btw.

Just 1 problem which is bugging me right now, the screen needs to be recalibrated somehow. It seems that the touch calibration is off towards the right side a bit, so if i have to press anything, i have to press it from the left side of the icon and not the middle, else it would not get selected.

Any ideas on screen calibration ?

Thanks in advance.

normally no callibration on wp7 needed- no screen calibration settings
maybe reflash the wp7 rom again ...

Last edited:

omairee

Jan 24, 2006
Screen Calibration

I did that, upgraded to Mango and Tango, both had the same issue. Hence i had to shift down to 6.5 now. I so miss WP7 though...

axiontg

Jun 6, 2012
Poor GSM signal

When i upgrade my tg01 this soft GSM signal in my phone is very bad. Have somebody a similar problem?:confused:
Miro great job

Last edited:

axiontg

Jun 6, 2012
Lost signal

Yes i have fix 3G/RADIO SIGNAL, and i have the signal but wery weak and when I talk frequently interrupts.

Last edited:

jeams

Sep 3, 2007
hi,
thx for the rom.

i successfully flash the rom and play with it for a couple of hours.
then i fix the 3g, put my sim and configure my network.
everything worked fine.

after taking my sim of the phone i tried to reboot to continue playing with the tg01 but it's stuck in a boot loop.

the problem is each time i try to charge my phone, it tries to boot up and won't charge.
i can't understand what when wrong.

has it won't charge without trying to boot now, i don't have enough battery left to do anything.

does anyone have an idear?

edit: i found a second battery. i'm truing flashing the rom again to see if it do the trick

edit: it work. so basically one of my battery is empty. the phone won't let it charge without booting. As the battery doesn't have enough juice to fully boot, the phone won't go in charge mode... plugging the phone into a charger and not the pc give him enough juice to boot, thx

Last edited:

dmnmsc

May 14, 2012
SDCARD replace

Hello.

I've WP7 installed on my 1GB SDCARD and it works perfectly. Now I've bought 8GB SDCARD because I want to use it on my Toshiba, but when I plug the new SDCARD WP says it's damaged.

How can I replace my 1GB SDCARD for this one?

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Hello.

I've WP7 installed on my 1GB SDCARD and it works perfectly. Now I've bought 8GB SDCARD because I want to use it on my Toshiba, but when I plug the new SDCARD WP says it's damaged.

How can I replace my 1GB SDCARD for this one?

Thanks!

OK, I'm stupid. With hard reset my new SDCARD works fine. Now I've to reinstall all my applications and data. Yes, I'm very stupid... :D

dmnmsc

May 14, 2012
Battery life

Hey,

What's your battery life with 3G/data connection ON?

With this rom my battery life is about 7-8 hours without so much use... is this normal? I've Mugen Power 1300mAh.

Thanks!

Lsdma

No import from SIM possible?

First thank you Mirolg for your support for this phone.

I have one question: i'm looking to import the Contacts of my SIM Card to the Phone, but there is no such option under Contacts.
The Windows Support Forum is not helpfull on that point as there is no such 'Import SIM contacts' Button.

Am i missing something?

Thanks for your help

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009
First thank you Mirolg for your support for this phone.

I have one question: i'm looking to import the Contacts of my SIM Card to the Phone, but there is no such option under Contacts.
The Windows Support Forum is not helpfull on that point as there is no such 'Import SIM contacts' Button.

Am i missing something?

Thanks for your help

There is no a standard function. Only import Ober LiveID synced contacts. In the 8779 OS Version, SIM import is aviable. Maybe i do a Update in next days ...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Based on Shipped Mango ROM HTC Europe 5.10.401.04 updated with the 8773 build and DFT core.

This version of the ROM support which are:

Build: 8773 Tango
    Based on: HTC HD7
    Relase Date: 17.04.2012
    Version: mi7ROM4_tango

ROM Size: 292 MB
    Flashtime: 18:00 min (I recommand ZTEI Common Downloader)
    app install: 3 min

highlights:
    - native apps works like opera mobile 10 or DFT BT Transfer
    - cab update tool updates function test: [mi7SKIN] mirolg decent glass METRO skin
    - all htc system dll´s and polices cooked in (TouchXperience/WPDM works on this ROM )
    - quickMenu.xap
    - WindowsMobileDeviceCenterto acces you phone storage card as a drive in win explorer
    - remap Search key(find it in settings)
    - storage card lock/unlock (to use the sd card with windows desktop system)

DEV/INTEROP unlocked + really full unlocked, tnx ultrashot
    - custom xap install
    - custom xap over IE mobile (xda developers xap´s)

preinstalled apps:
    - storage lock/unlock
    - wp7 root tools 0.9
    - nokia maps
    - Shutdown
    - HTC Connection setup

with your MS activationcode legal full Microsft Life access:
    - Market Place and HTC APPS if you not like use wAppStore_2.0.xap
    - XBOX Live
    - Hotmail
    - SkyDrive
    - Sync Contacts and Dates

STILL buggs:
    - no camera, no sensor function
    - no youtube support
    - SMS format
    +49171xxxxx will not send SMS, only in 0171xxxxx format ....(+49 germany ...)

downloadlink mi7ROM TANGO toshiba tg01 ROM
    ratethread.png
    rating_5.png
    with 5,0 by 7 votes
    :)

- after succeful flash - do hard reset (Settings - About - reset my phone)
    If you flash a wp7 rom first time: Now do this at end FIX 3G /RADIO SIGNAL

Glory/Credits / Many thanks to : If, PLEASE DONATE to this guys:
    speciall BIG tnx ceesheim (tnx for his language package)

Cotulla, DFT Team, mwang
    Barin, AnDim, HD2Owner
    ultrashot
    YukiXDA, xboxmod
    and all other great xda developer

- the other apps download here (htc hub, bazaar and more) tnx htcfanboys browse direct with your IE mobile to install the xap)

16 languages

Spanish
    French
    German
    Englisch US
    Italian
    Englisch UK
    Czech
    Danish
    Finnish
    Hungarian
    Dutch
    Norwegian
    Polnish
    Russian
    Swedish
    Portuguese

the other will come as cab update, be patient .........
    tg01 developer? nokser, wojtassXDA, ffboy2009 ....?

pls work on:

STILL bugs:
    - no camera, no sensor function
    - no youtube support
    - SMS format
    +49171xxxxx will not send SMS, only in 0171xxxxx format ....(+49 germany ...)

PLS test this ROM- feedbacks!
    any feedbacks? downoloads tango beta 86x, tango final 45x...and are the two Tango ROMs not a TNX worth?...very simpe thing- no feedbacks, no development ...

tnx from 1st post :eek::

The Following User Says Thank You to mirolg For This Useful Post:

Show/Hide quenquera (Yesterday)

ps. tnx LordYuuki for the few tnx!
    TANGO ROM highlights:
    - native apps works like opera mobile 10 or DFT BT Transfer
    - cab update tool updates function test: [mi7SKIN] mirolg decent glass METRO skin
    - all htc system dll´s and polices cooked in (TouchXperience/WPDM works on this ROM )
    - quickMenu.xap
    - WindowsMobileDeviceCenterto acces you phone storage card as a drive in win explorer
    - remap Search key(find it in settings)
    - storage card lock/unlock (to use the sd card with windows desktop system)

DEV/INTEROP unlocked + really maximum full unlocked, tnx ultrashot
    - custom xap install
    - custom xap over IE mobile (xda developers xap´s)

TANGO on 256 MB RAM devices, like tg01:
    good:
    - less RAM usage as on MANGO ROMs ( e.g. 110 MB on Tango/ 240 on Mango)
    - better battery life
    limitation:
    - no background service for live tiles, like HTC HUB
    - no install of all apps (high memory apps can´t install)

I will in next time update the mi7ROM_3_mango_8170 with the same features
    remarkable job!
    we have been expecting for tango.
    would you make Chinese version (language)

today mi7ROM_4_8773_FINAL and in few days come:

- mi7ROM_4_8773_CHS chineese 0404, 0804

Downloads stat

file.gif
    mi7ROM_4_tango_8773_BETA.zip

• April 17 2012 20:26:58
    • Views : 37
    • Downloads : 35
    PS. no internet sharing possible