SplashScreens by Stoney666 Bad Seed Customs (taking requests!!)

Search This thread

Stoney 666

Aug 23, 2010
SUR GATE!!
Bad Seed Customs

First of all a HUGE thanx to
beaps, jcase, dsb9938 and dr_drache
For getting us S-(da f*k)-OFF! Double thanx to jcase for unlocking us, too!
Please click on their names and show them some love!
And of course The Bad Seed Family!!​

OK, Some of you might know me from the Incredible and OG Evo days when I started out doing splashscreens, then making custom sense flip clocks and eventually full themes for the Tbolt. since I don't think I'll be doing much theming for a while, I thought it would be cool to make splashscreens again. I do mostly original work or edit and manipulate already made images to make my own, with credit to the creater. I never get a image, stretch it out to fit our screen and have it look like the end of a Kung-Fu movie (if you're old enough to remember)... unless that's what you want. even then I will not stretch the image completely, but maybe add to it so that it is not warped.​

MUST BE S-OFF!!!

What you need... Go here and get your 8064 Groups Engneering HBOOT... VERY IMPORTANT!!! with out this, the splash.img will not write!!! Big thanx to
fnoji111
for this!!
Follow these steps here for easy install... Big thanx to Argumentation for this simple install method.

You also need to have adb and fastboot, should be in your platform-tools folder. make sure adb detects your device
Code:
adb devices
If your device shows up then you are good. Now you need to get into your bootloader.
Code:
adb reboot-bootloader
Place splash.img in the same folder as your fastboot/adb. Make sure to rename it to splash.img Then in command prompt type in this command...
Code:
 fastboot flash splash1 splash.img
Once it shows complete in terminal type this command...
Code:
fastboot reboot
You should now have a fresh a$$ Bad Seed splash screen!!!

HERE is a beats splash I made last night...screenshot

Donations are not mandatory but VERY appreciated, just click on my "New Device Fund" link in my sig... thanx!!​

Last edited:

zone23

Feb 16, 2009
Hello, I would like to request just the regular HTC logo but in blue. thanks.

gitku

Dec 12, 2010
OnePlus 8T
Re: SplashScreens by Stoney666 Bad Seed Customs

I was always a huge fan of the Google logo on the black screen similar to a nexus splash

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

Stoney 666

Aug 23, 2010
SUR GATE!!

Yes. Without the pink warning message about it being developmental from HTC at the bottom of it

That's not part of the splash img so i can't do anything about it. But there is a thread that has a program that will do that for you. I don't think it's ready for us yet but it will be soon.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1786498

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

-4ndr01d-

Mar 28, 2012
whats your way of converting said .bmp file to .img? i been lookin all over the web. and the only way I found, gives me errors about checking file size.

i was using nbimg.exe

aFancyTickler

Dec 5, 2012

if you dont mind suggestions, i would say the stock htc splash and then the same one but with a black background

djsnake210

Jul 6, 2011
Fort Worth, TX
www.tech210.com
Hi Stoney!
I as well am very interested in the process for making splash screens. I don't want to step on toes, I would just like to join you in creating some.

One request I do have out of the gate though is the HTC - Quietly Rooted splash screen. The one with a white background and the word brilliant crossed out and rooted written under it. I ran that on my thunderbolt forever (and a day).

Thank you for any guidance/help!

jonah1234

May 29, 2012

A team 420 splash screen would be greatly appreciated :)

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Azbulldog

Jul 16, 2012
Hello, I would like to request just the regular HTC logo but in blue. thanks.

I'd like something like this but in a more fitting color like the DNA's red, or HTC's standard green, with a black background.

I was always a huge fan of the Google logo on the black screen similar to a nexus splash

I also think this would be cool.

MustafaHadaKing

Aug 2, 2011
Boston
since everyone else is giving suggestions, i though why not :)

a splash screen for Team Hatka would also be amazing

Last edited:

jeremy46er

Apr 25, 2011

One request I do have out of the gate though is the HTC - Quietly Rooted splash screen. The one with a white background and the word brilliant crossed out and rooted written under it. I ran that on my thunderbolt forever (and a day).

+1 HTC quietly rooted

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium HD app

Upstreammiami

Jun 8, 2010
Davie

I would like a Miami heat

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Stoney 666

Aug 23, 2010
SUR GATE!!
I will start tonight on these requests and should start posting them tomorrow... Thanx for the support!!

For the ones asking for "Team" splashscreens, Please post your logo, if any, so I can incorporate it into the splash... otherwise I assume total freedom... haha

Last edited:
Reactions: xhunter187

mbwsutherland

Dec 5, 2012
sending 'splash1' (4050 KB).OKAY [ 0.583s]
writing 'splash1'...
FAILED (remote: not allowed)
finished. total time: 0.634s

any ideas guys?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Bad Seed Customs

First of all a HUGE thanx to
    beaps, jcase, dsb9938 and dr_drache
    For getting us S-(da f*k)-OFF! Double thanx to jcase for unlocking us, too!
    Please click on their names and show them some love!
    And of course The Bad Seed Family!!​

OK, Some of you might know me from the Incredible and OG Evo days when I started out doing splashscreens, then making custom sense flip clocks and eventually full themes for the Tbolt. since I don't think I'll be doing much theming for a while, I thought it would be cool to make splashscreens again. I do mostly original work or edit and manipulate already made images to make my own, with credit to the creater. I never get a image, stretch it out to fit our screen and have it look like the end of a Kung-Fu movie (if you're old enough to remember)... unless that's what you want. even then I will not stretch the image completely, but maybe add to it so that it is not warped.​

MUST BE S-OFF!!!

What you need... Go here and get your 8064 Groups Engneering HBOOT... VERY IMPORTANT!!! with out this, the splash.img will not write!!! Big thanx to
    fnoji111
    for this!!
    Follow these steps here for easy install... Big thanx to Argumentation for this simple install method.

You also need to have adb and fastboot, should be in your platform-tools folder. make sure adb detects your device
    Code:
    adb devices
    If your device shows up then you are good. Now you need to get into your bootloader.
    Code:
    adb reboot-bootloader
    Place splash.img in the same folder as your fastboot/adb. Make sure to rename it to splash.img Then in command prompt type in this command...
    Code:
     fastboot flash splash1 splash.img
    Once it shows complete in terminal type this command...
    Code:
    fastboot reboot
    You should now have a fresh a$$ Bad Seed splash screen!!!

HERE is a beats splash I made last night...screenshot

Donations are not mandatory but VERY appreciated, just click on my "New Device Fund" link in my sig... thanx!!​
    Bad seed Customs downloads & screenshots

I just finished installing most of my android software on my work computer so I can try to jump on these if I ever get some spare time here at work... Other wise I'll be doing these late night and weekends...