[Q] How to set up my phone for sale on ebay?

Search This thread

logswithmoss

Apr 12, 2011
I have recently upgraded to a Galaxy Note 3.

I'll be selling my Note 2 on eBay. It has a cracked screen, the audio jack only transmits sound through one speaker, and I'm running Jedi ROM and need to revert back to stock. I also have CWM installed.

Can someone please inform me on how this can be done, as well as anything else I need to know before selling?

dicksteele

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 4, 2010
California
I have recently upgraded to a Galaxy Note 3.

I'll be selling my Note 2 on eBay. It has a cracked screen, the audio jack only transmits sound through one speaker, and I'm running Jedi ROM and need to revert back to stock. I also have CWM installed.

Can someone please inform me on how this can be done, as well as anything else I need to know before selling?

Just curious, if it's that jacked up do you think they will care if it's not stock?

But, you can flash back to original stock ROM I317UCALJ2 using post #1 from here.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2618447

This will most likely happen

*** Upon reboot the phone will hang. This is because of left over 4.3 file(s) not letting the system boot.

Pull the battery and let the phone sit for a few seconds, pop the battery in and boot into stock recovery (HOLD VOL UP+HOME+POWER) and do a FACTORY RESET then reboot.

When it hangs on the Pulsing Blue Samsung logo, do this step. (expect to do this)

logswithmoss

Apr 12, 2011
Just curious, if it's that jacked up do you think they will care if it's not stock?

But, you can flash back to original stock ROM I317UCALJ2 using post #1 from here.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2618447

This will most likely happen

*** Upon reboot the phone will hang. This is because of left over 4.3 file(s) not letting the system boot.

Pull the battery and let the phone sit for a few seconds, pop the battery in and boot into stock recovery (HOLD VOL UP+HOME+POWER) and do a FACTORY RESET then reboot.

When it hangs on the Pulsing Blue Samsung logo, do this step. (expect to do this)

Thanks for the help! Can you tell me if my phone has a clean IMEI? I purchased it on eBay in New condition, and it's only been used by me on AT&T.