[REQUEST] Mod Center Clock + % Battery + Volume Rock + NavBar 32 DPI + Ext Reboot

Search This thread

v1c70r

Nov 20, 2011
Madrid
www.linkinpark.es
Hi and first of all, thanks for reading or even try to make this mod.
I want to reunite all this mod for my stock odexed Nexus 5 (4.4.2 - KOT49H). I try to flash 'em all and I can't make work the volume rock or the extended reboot menu. If you get it I promise you a little donation via Paypal.
Thanks everyone!

EDIT: I don't want any Xposed Module I want to switch to ART in a future. And yes, I know that extended reboot doesn't work on ART but I can live with it.

Last edited:
E

EnricoD

Hi and first of all, thanks for reading or even try to make this mod.
I want to reunite all this mod for my stock odexed Nexus 5 (4.4.2 - KOT49H). I try to flash 'em all and I can't make work the volume rock or the extended reboot menu. If you get it I promise you a little donation via Paypal.
Thanks everyone!

EDIT: I don't want any Xposed Module I want to switch to ART in a future. And yes, I know that extended reboot doesn't work on ART but I can live with it.

Cyanogenmod or smooth stock ROM :)

Last edited:

Jonnyredcorn

Nov 7, 2011
Southgate
I also just came across this need. I switched to task650's AOKP which is AWESOME so far by the way. However I can't figure out how to change the battery icon.... Looks like the feature wasn't implemented yet. That's why I need a fishable .zip

E

EnricoD

I also just came across this need. I switched to task650's AOKP which is AWESOME so far by the way. However I can't figure out how to change the battery icon.... Looks like the feature wasn't implemented yet. That's why I need a fishable .zip

Battery icon is written into the code from KK releases .. ;)

Jonnyredcorn

Nov 7, 2011
Southgate
So it's impossible but why can cm and other ROMs have it? Has task just imply implemented it yet?

Sent from my Nexus 7 running Kangakat powered by franco.kernel

E

EnricoD

So it's impossible but why can cm and other ROMs have it? Has task just imply implemented it yet?

Circle battery is written in KK's battery meter view that contain also the stock battery code.

https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andr...rc/com/android/systemui/BatteryMeterView.java

If You see inside it You will find all options for battery

Code:
BATTERY_METER_GONE,
        BATTERY_METER_ICON_PORTRAIT,
        BATTERY_METER_ICON_LANDSCAPE,
        BATTERY_METER_CIRCLE,
        BATTERY_METER_TEXT
also other roms have it.. so no pngs.. every battery indicator is written directly into the code

CM (and also others) has also a java battery controller for the choice, in status bar settings

https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andr...m/android/settings/cyanogenmod/StatusBar.java

Jonnyredcorn

Nov 7, 2011
Southgate
Circle battery is written in KK's battery meter view that contain also the stock battery code.

https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andr...rc/com/android/systemui/BatteryMeterView.java

If You see inside it You will find all options for battery

Code:
BATTERY_METER_GONE,
        BATTERY_METER_ICON_PORTRAIT,
        BATTERY_METER_ICON_LANDSCAPE,
        BATTERY_METER_CIRCLE,
        BATTERY_METER_TEXT
also other roms have it.. so no pngs.. every battery indicator is written directly into the code

CM (and also others) has also a java battery controller for the choice, in status bar settings

https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andr...m/android/settings/cyanogenmod/StatusBar.java

Gotcha, that made sense!

kkrraazzyy

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 24, 2009
XDA 24/7
Xiaomi Poco F1
Samsung Galaxy S10e
Dude in cargo's mod there is no clear all recents button and 36 DPI navbar mod and Dont worry more things are coming soon and i have already added ext power menu , lockscreen rotation will soon release v3 after my exams

Last edited: