[Q] Best/most famous kernel for Tmo Note 3

Search This thread

Tunasty

Feb 24, 2013
Chicago
xdaforums.com
As asked in the subject, what's the best or most famous kernel for T-Mobile Note 3? I'm coming for S4 forums, so I'm not too familiar with the kernels that are available for this device. As of right now, I'm running stock ROM with wanam module. Not planning on flashing any custom ROM atm but I am looking forward to a custom kernel that is faster and gives more battery than the stock. I would appreciate if yall could share your experiences.

Note 3 is poppin!

Reactions: XRivetGirlX

d12unk13astard

Aug 5, 2010
Bakersucks
As asked in the subject, what's the best or most famous kernel for T-Mobile Note 3? I'm coming for S4 forums, so I'm not too familiar with the kernels that are available for this device. As of right now, I'm running stock ROM with wanam module. Not planning on flashing any custom ROM atm but I am looking forward to a custom kernel that is faster and gives more battery than the stock. I would appreciate if yall could share your experiences.

Note 3 is poppin!

I too favor compulsion kernel and would definitely recommend it for great battery life and buttery smooth performance. I see in the general thread you have started a kernel bible with links, very generous of you and very welcome as well since it will help newcomers that don't know where to look at first for their first custom kernel.

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda premium

Reactions: Tunasty

rootgasm

Mar 23, 2014
Stable kernal is good kernal. I am running 3.40 jeremyn@jeremyn-MS-7850 #1 with Jedi KK rom. Very stable and fast.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Note 3 is poppin!
    Compulsion kernel

Enviado desde mi SM-N900T mediante Tapatalk

Note 3 is poppin!

I too favor compulsion kernel and would definitely recommend it for great battery life and buttery smooth performance. I see in the general thread you have started a kernel bible with links, very generous of you and very welcome as well since it will help newcomers that don't know where to look at first for their first custom kernel.

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda premium