Why panasonic phones are hard to root.

Search This thread

dainsi1988

Aug 27, 2014
Can anybody tell me why panasonic phones are hardest to root ? I have panasonic T41 running android kitkat 4.4.2 which is quite impossible to root . as i have tried every thing with no luck .I dont think theres any one who can root this phone. This phone has mediatek mtk 6582 chipset.

AtField

Aug 30, 2014
i guess because its not a common phone!every android device can be rooted, but it also need some developer work :)

S3LEE

Apr 3, 2013
Liverpool
Can anybody tell me why panasonic phones are hardest to root ? I have panasonic T41 running android kitkat 4.4.2 which is quite impossible to root . as i have tried every thing with no luck .I dont think theres any one who can root this phone. This phone has mediatek mtk 6582 chipset.

Hi , most phones even mtk can be rooted with this app : Vroot ,, download aptoide http://bit.ly/1k8fspW add the store "leetmercer" then go through my latest apps find Vroot it will ask do you want to achive root press yes ...done ;)

syserr

Aug 16, 2012
Idaho

I think all MTK can be rooted brute force with SP Flash Tool. (but it's far from one click root)

In SPFT, you pull your SYSTEM partition with Read Memory at a certain begin address and length.
You loop back mount that filesystem under Linux
You insert SU package (possibly with some ROM kitchen)
Unmount from your Linux system
In SPFT, write with Write Memory or you could carefully just write your SYSTEM partition without clobbering others.

Hey, by the way, you can get a perfect backup of your whole device with SPFT Read Memory. (before you break it) You can find many of my posts that harp on this point... and instructions on how to use SPFT.

mynameiskhan82442

Mar 6, 2016

Hey dude no phone in the world is hard to root
Just download Kingroot apk from playtore
Click on root now
Bypass warnings as nothing will happen.
I HAD SAME PHONE AND I ROOTED IT WITH KINGROOT SAFELY WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM.

DONT FORGET TO HIT LIKE.

amnv

Jan 24, 2015
Rooting mathod for panasonic eluga note

Couldn't root panasonic eluga note 32gb rom 3gb ram