[Q] New 1.5 No WIFI

Search This thread

underdog2k9

Dec 22, 2010
Hello, i updated my GT540 to the 1.5 update from Mur4ik today, since this update i can't connect to my wifi, it says it's getting ip and then starting again, a loop for all the time. It worked since 1.6 and every rom later, 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3 and it worked in 1.4 of Mur4ik's Version. What is wrong now?
The Wifi is secured by WEP.

underdog2k9

Dec 22, 2010
i have checked it several times now, i have done a factory reset via recovery mod and now it works. But thanks for the answer :)

torq1337

Jan 10, 2011
MotoCity
mariosemes.com
Next time if you got some problems like that, just when you flash over fastboot write this:

fastboot -w
fastboot erase system
fastboot erase boot
fastboot flash system system.img
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot -w
fastboot reboot

and have phun, I got some problems like u and the second time i was making it like that and it works perfectly !

lavero.burgos

Mar 5, 2011
Next time if you got some problems like that, just when you flash over fastboot write this:

fastboot -w
fastboot erase system
fastboot erase boot
fastboot flash system system.img
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot -w
fastboot reboot

and have phun, I got some problems like u and the second time i was making it like that and it works perfectly !

right but also before do that is suggested to do a factory reset first of all :D

hani93

Oct 9, 2010
Tartu
it happened with me too..

after few day's i've realized that, it was after busybox updateing :S

P

patryk95juve

Try edit ro.wifi.channels=(number from 12 to 16) in system/build.prop in Notepad++ (not in Root Explorer...)

Sorry for my english