[Game] DarkMaze

Search This thread

zomgy

Sep 13, 2011
We are glad to present you a modern remake of the classic game "labyrinth". In the game DarkMaze we will find yourself in a dark, poorly illuminated maze. Many dangers and puzzles will wait you in the darkness: cannons, spikes, holes, secret buttons, which can enforce a killing device… or open the door where you’ll find the exit! And, surely, there is no labyrinth without treasures!

The control in the game, the same as in the original version, is performed with an accelerometer. The game fits for both smart-phones and tablets.

See screenshot in post attachment

Gameplay video:

The game is available in Android Market

ZOMG Team blog

Attachments

• darkmazescreeshot3.jpg
    darkmazescreeshot3.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 924
  • darkmazescreeshot4.jpg
    darkmazescreeshot4.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 550
  • darkmazescreeshot5.jpg
    darkmazescreeshot5.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 695
Last edited by a moderator:

mmjm

Aug 24, 2011
love the loading screen.

actually, the entire game is AWESOME!!! theres some creepy vibe to the poor light that makes it really cool.

:D keep on improving/updating!

how to do level 6?

Last edited:

zomgy

Sep 13, 2011
Roll to the top right corner (the ball will be just near the laser), then tilt the device dramatically. Because the ball grows not in a flash, you will be able to go further after the laser.

Reactions: mmjm

zomgy

Sep 13, 2011
Follow the updates. The first major update is in the progress. It contains:
- openfeint integration - now you can share your achievements in Internet
- new level pack with 15 levels
- new game objects!
- new achievements!
- bug fixes

geenyous

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 20, 2007
Shanghai
I really hate to make this request here, but do you think it is possible to post the .apk?

The new market sucks big time, wont let me install apps if I am not on 240 dip resolution. Or maybe thats even something you guys could change, because not all apps aren't working. I believe if the dev includes some resolution requirements, the market just blocks installation to devices it knows don't have the "right" setting.

It appears to be some kind of quality control feature, to ensure that the tablet users don't download apps which will look funny on their device, very annoying if you ask me...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    We are glad to present you a modern remake of the classic game "labyrinth". In the game DarkMaze we will find yourself in a dark, poorly illuminated maze. Many dangers and puzzles will wait you in the darkness: cannons, spikes, holes, secret buttons, which can enforce a killing device… or open the door where you’ll find the exit! And, surely, there is no labyrinth without treasures!

The control in the game, the same as in the original version, is performed with an accelerometer. The game fits for both smart-phones and tablets.

See screenshot in post attachment

Gameplay video:

The game is available in Android Market

ZOMG Team blog
    I really hate to make this request here, but do you think it is possible to post the .apk?

The new market sucks big time, wont let me install apps if I am not on 240 dip resolution. Or maybe thats even something you guys could change, because not all apps aren't working. I believe if the dev includes some resolution requirements, the market just blocks installation to devices it knows don't have the "right" setting.

It appears to be some kind of quality control feature, to ensure that the tablet users don't download apps which will look funny on their device, very annoying if you ask me...

Change your res to 240, download the app and change the resolution back to whatever you want. It should just take you few seconds.
    Roll to the top right corner (the ball will be just near the laser), then tilt the device dramatically. Because the ball grows not in a flash, you will be able to go further after the laser.
    Fantastic game. I've made the links in the OP clickable and embedded the Youtube video.
    Fantastic game. I've made the links in the OP clickable and embedded the Youtube video.

And I've posted an article about it on the XDA Portal and BriefMobile. :)