Buy Your Touch Diamond Here!! I did!

Search This thread

zmob123

Mar 21, 2008
I bought my Touch Diamond at Negri Electronics. Those guys have been my "go-to" guys for a while now. They stand behind their product and they are VERY FAST!!

negrielectronics.com

Expansys sent a phone to me 3 day, when I paid for overnight (which has happened before). Negri ships the day you put the order in if its early enough. I'm impressed with their product selection and very impressed with their service. The price may sometime be a few dollars more, but well worth it.

If you buy online, buy it here, at least you don't have to worry about getting the run around when you need service.

WorldIRC

Apr 26, 2007
Toronto
I bought my Touch Diamond at Negri Electronics. Those guys have been my "go-to" guys for a while now. They stand behind their product and they are VERY FAST!!

negrielectronics.com

Expansys sent a phone to me 3 day, when I paid for overnight (which has happened before). Negri ships the day you put the order in if its early enough. I'm impressed with their product selection and very impressed with their service. The price may sometime be a few dollars more, but well worth it.

If you buy online, buy it here, at least you don't have to worry about getting the run around when you need service.

Agreeeed!!!!!