Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

stupotty1210

Jan 17, 2012
need help with sat nav

need help with google maps 5.8.
gps wont find location at all.

do i need a patch or somthig?

google maps works fine on my stock rom, locks to loacation within a minute or 2 as it should, after flashing AOSP, i need to downgrade google maps to v5.8 to get it so work but it will not lock to loaction at all.. "i.e usless"

need help because i use this as my daily rom its brilliant. didnt use maps befour so it was perfect for me, but know im using maps i need it to work.

cheers

Last edited:

Modulüs

Jan 7, 2012
Mumbai
Introduction:

I presente to you ANDROID OPEN SOURCE PROJECT (PUR google ROM)Made By Me and My friend EmoBoiix3

Features and working: (Almost everything)

-Touch
-Wi-Fi
-Bluthouth
-Data
-Audio
-GSM , mms send and receive
-Sensors
-Camera
-SD card
-USB connection
-Google Apps
-GPS
-Root,Superuser
-FMradio(using Bluethouth)
-Great 2D,Icreased I/O Using Kernel From Master Ketut
-T-Mobile engine Theme (you can use CM7 themes)
-CMscreenShot

What's not working:

-Can't set brightness Level(get FC when Press it)
-Can't set Sound Level(Get FC when press it)
-Anything Else you Tell Me!!

Credits:

-Master Ketut.Kumajaya For The grea CM7 Kernel
-Anyone How was developing or working on Fixing CM7 (we used Libs and Module and kernel From it and some Apps)
-Emoboiix3 and Me For working on this ROM

Download:
http://db.tt/GT1TTeIv

PS:Since I'm at Home The Zip isn't a flashable Zip But a Clockworkmod backup extardct the zip and put the extracted folder SD card/ClockWorkMod/backup/ then Reboot to Recovey(ClockWorkMod 5 Is neccessary)and restore it as a nandroid backup
When i restore , the screen stays blank??????

calav3ra_de

Jan 22, 2012
Is it possible that Deep sleep mode is not working? Else please tell me governor or procedures what makes it work.

calav3ra_de

Jan 22, 2012
Thanks so far for the reply, EmoBoiix3, but can you use CPU Spy or a similar tool and tell me in which governors they work for you?

Also, do i need to shut off the screen to activate deep sleep? I thought so, but CPU Spy never shows entering deep sleep. It always keeps saying "unused modes: ..., deep sleep"

thats why i ask for more information!

sunsys14

Jun 21, 2011
Panama
Thanks so far for the reply, EmoBoiix3, but can you use CPU Spy or a similar tool and tell me in which governors they work for you?

Also, do i need to shut off the screen to activate deep sleep? I thought so, but CPU Spy never shows entering deep sleep. It always keeps saying "unused modes: ..., deep sleep"

thats why i ask for more information!

I use zimage kernel with this rom, deep sleep works fine, tested with ondemand and conservative. I used cpu spy too.

calav3ra_de

Jan 22, 2012
Ok cool under "performance" governor it seems to work. Somehow i find CPUSpy's statistics a bit odd behaving.

calav3ra_de

Jan 22, 2012
I found a bug i think:

phone sometimes is set maximum loudness but phone-app only shows lowest possible level. so ina call, i have to "raise" volume with hardware buttons (volume not raising, but progress bar), and afterwards i can lower it and it is finally low and also showing it correctly.

somehow it looks like the phone-app is initializing always or sometimes with the lowest possible volume-setting. as if it couldn't read the system-level for calls or something.

anyone else noticed this?

stupotty1210

Jan 17, 2012
flashible AOSP Beta 1 ROM

because the link hasnt been updated, i have uploaded it again. and this is a flashible version. i have also added the patch to solve brightness and sound issue below also.
help keep this awesome rom alive.

all credits goto the devs for the patch and flashible rom "unfortunately i dont know ther names to give credit"

How to:
use Cwm v5
enter recovery
install aosp.zip from SD card

"after the rom is installed add the patch the same way, install patch.zip from SD"

Download AOSP flashible Rom here:http://www.4shared.com/zip/0gv-uHid/aosp.html

Download Patch for brightness and volume here:http://www.4shared.com/zip/NbTjZw7A/patch.html

calav3ra_de

Jan 22, 2012
Tried the patch! Works great! It is the CM settings apps as far as i can judge. Lots of more options. Also had the nice options to let me set the callscreen to "slider" optics! god, thanks a lot! :) Callscreen was annoying seriously!

Awesome!

Happy times!

stupotty1210

Jan 17, 2012
Tried the patch! Works great! It is the CM settings apps as far as i can judge. Lots of more options. Also had the nice options to let me set the callscreen to "slider" optics! god, thanks a lot! :) Callscreen was annoying seriously!

Awesome!

Happy times!

yes i agree i love the extra options i love slide lock overal. its good to have it back via this patch. :)

you might want to check if your gps is working ok. if it is not locking to gps download the patch below. hit the thanks button :D

AOSP GPS Patch Download: http://www.4shared.com/zip/ztI0GgYv/cm7x_gpspatch.html

because the link hasnt been updated, i have uploaded it again. and this is a flashible version. i have also added the patch to solve brightness and sound issue below also.
help keep this awesome rom alive.

all credits goto the devs for the patch and flashible rom "unfortunately i dont know ther names to give credit"

How to:
use Cwm v5
enter recovery
install aosp.zip from SD card

"after the rom is installed add the patch the same way, install patch.zip from SD"

Download AOSP flashible Rom here:http://www.4shared.com/zip/0gv-uHid/aosp.html

Download Patch for brightness and volume here:http://www.4shared.com/zip/NbTjZw7A/patch.html

Sorry that we haven't been able to upload a newer version , I don't see slaid online anywhere and I am busy with studies + other mods :)

FinnAndJake

Nov 28, 2011
its a great job u guys..! looking forward to this.
by the way, [off thread]
why battery consumption on cynogenmod is a bit bad than stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Introduction:

I presente to you ANDROID OPEN SOURCE PROJECT (PUR google ROM)Made By Me and My friend EmoBoiix3

Features and working: (Almost everything)

-Touch
    -Wi-Fi
    -Bluthouth
    -Data
    -Audio
    -GSM , mms send and receive
    -Sensors
    -Camera
    -SD card
    -USB connection
    -Google Apps
    -GPS
    -Root,Superuser
    -FMradio(using Bluethouth)
    -Great 2D,Icreased I/O Using Kernel From Master Ketut
    -T-Mobile engine Theme (you can use CM7 themes)
    -CMscreenShot

What's not working:

-Can't set brightness Level(get FC when Press it)
    -Can't set Sound Level(Get FC when press it)
    -Anything Else you Tell Me!!

Credits:

-Master Ketut.Kumajaya For The grea CM7 Kernel
    -Anyone How was developing or working on Fixing CM7 (we used Libs and Module and kernel From it and some Apps)
    -Emoboiix3 and Me For working on this ROM

Download:
    http://db.tt/GT1TTeIv

PS:Since I'm at Home The Zip isn't a flashable Zip But a Clockworkmod backup extardct the zip and put the extracted folder SD card/ClockWorkMod/backup/ then Reboot to Recovey(ClockWorkMod 5 Is neccessary)and restore it as a nandroid backup
    Reserved for future use
    Congratulations! But please, don't called me master.
    Reserved for future use too
    Congratulations! But please, don't called me master.

Then can I call you Superman ? ;)

Herpderp Adreno + Tegra.