Samsung will not build the next nexus... heres proof...

Search This thread

Google_Nexus

Apr 12, 2012
The sky is falling, the sky is falling!!!

skyfalling.jpg

Google_Nexus

Apr 12, 2012
I don't know what you're smoking, but i want some of it too... Best selling phones from Samsung are all Android powered. If Samsung stops making Android phones you can guess where it will end... droping market share again.

http://www.firstpost.com/tech/record-smartphone-sales-to-give-samsung-strong-q4-results-171771.html

right here is prof that cellphone operating systems only last about 10 years..

http://www.forbes.com/sites/elizabethwoyke/2012/01/20/apple-and-google-seek-to-defy-10-year-smartphone-os-life-cycle/

SA-07

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 21, 2010
Until any official announcements are made or statements released by the company itself, this assumption is invalid for now...

However, there is a CHANCE that moto will make the next one...

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com

thats also based on what, two full 10 year cycles(maybe)? how long have smartphones been around? theres not enough data there to call it an accurate assumption. i mean, if there was a hundred years of data, you can form a valid argument. but with the short time smartphones(or just mobile phones) have been around, theres just not enough data to say the lifespan is 10 years. now, you can say that with the data provided, within this certain time period, the lifespan of a smartphone os is about 10 years. oh, and just because there is an article written, does not make proof(or even true). i read many articles daily that just arent fully true.

Last edited:

DirtyShroomz

Mar 17, 2010
Apple has custom mods and hackers. They are closed. Rim is closed and yet they do too. Also because of security issues android may need to go on lock down like rim is with BBC kernal. Security is needed. Its also national security as our phone may be bugged from china during manufacturing who knows what secret payload the Chinese govt has on our phones. Our phones should be made in USA with parts made from USA only no foreign parts at all.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

What the hell? Lol you need some help buddy

Sent from my Crespo4g using xda premium

BananaOG

Dec 2, 2011
LB
Never have I read so many bad posts from a single person across multiple threads in the NS forum. You try and act like you know things when you truthfully dont...Fullretard
Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

DarkhShadow

Sep 25, 2011
Essex
Until any official announcements are made or statements released by the company itself, this assumption is invalid for now...

However, there is a CHANCE that moto will make the next one...

I hope not, because they would probably make it like the Droid razr(disposable)

Sent from my ice cream powered Nexus S

b1337

Jan 21, 2010
Never have I read so many bad posts from a single person across multiple threads in the NS forum. You try and act like you know things when you truthfully dont...Fullretard

i agree the OP is obviously like 10 or something

Google_Nexus

Apr 12, 2012
MOTOROLA sucks though

moto does in some areas like locking bootloaders but i think with moto becoming the offical android phone soon then that will stop. i can not wait until moto is the official android line and others makers are following the lead of moto. it should be done like:

1. all phones will be build to a specific spec
- that is each maker will make the same exact phone
- this will stop all the different screen sizes, ram and rom sizes
- one unified phone

omegaRED7

Jan 2, 2012
Skopje
it should be done like:

- one unified phone

Because every person in the world is the same and everyone should be satisfied with what people like you think is "best"? O right, because choice is EVIL!

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Braneless

Jun 21, 2011
Dayton, OH
moto does in some areas like locking bootloaders but i think with moto becoming the offical android phone soon then that will stop. i can not wait until moto is the official android line and others makers are following the lead of moto. it should be done like:

- one unified phone

1. Stop posting. Each post is more nonsensical than the last.

2. You were born for the iPhone and the iPhone was made for you. Go join the other simpleton iPhone users and you'll fit right in.

Google_Nexus

Apr 12, 2012
Because every person in the world is the same and everyone should be satisfied with what people like you think is "best"? O right, because choice is EVIL!

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

their is such a thing as too much choice.
currently their are tons of android devices on the market. some are great and others want to make you vomit and be ashamed that you are an android user. those being the one with so much crap ware from the carrier that the user is left with little storage space to install any apps like the prevail. we can do it in a way that still gives us choice by storage space available like 32gb 16gb and 8gb and also by having the devices rented to the user and at the end of the contract time then you can select from an anroid device, rim device, microsoft device as that is choice.

Google_Nexus

Apr 12, 2012

2. You were born for the iPhone and the iPhone was made for you. Go join the other simpleton iPhone users and you'll fit right in.

i dont like the iphone as it has no app drawer and cant be used on simple mobile with 3g as the iphone does not currently support the 3g bands of simple mobile/tmobile so it would be only on edge speeds so whats the point. i just like the business model of the iphone.

BananaOG

Dec 2, 2011
LB
Please stop posting. Go find a different phone that works on ur crap carrier so you will stop flooding the NS forum with this trash.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Lol. This makes no sense.

Youre right, HTC makes Sense ;)
    Ok i have complete proof that samsung will not build the next nexus device after the galaxy nexus.... it will be motorola but not for the reason you think...

OK these are the makes of the google phones from google...

HTC: G1
    Nexus

Samsung: Nexus S/4g
    Galaxy Nexus

notice something? thats right each company only makes 2 devices and google moves on...

now we know that google bought moto for the patents? or did they? I have heard claims google may close source android and have offical android devices from moto only... see this: http://www.neowin.net/news/rumor-google-to-use-motorola-merger-to-launch-its-own-phones

so i think that this can be good news... end of all these crappy low end android devices with no memory... an android phones needs atleast 300mb free storage when we purchase a low end phone and even the prevail by samsung only has about 150mb free or so... what a shame...

while your arguments are valid, you do not have any proof.

- one unified phone

^ give up.

It won't happen, and that would destroy the openness.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
    Apple has custom mods and hackers. They are closed. Rim is closed and yet they do too. Also because of security issues android may need to go on lock down like rim is with BBC kernal. Security is needed. Its also national security as our phone may be bugged from china during manufacturing who knows what secret payload the Chinese govt has on our phones. Our phones should be made in USA with parts made from USA only no foreign parts at all.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

Yep. Just like your TV, DVD player and a plethora of other things you purchased. Easy there buddy. I think your tinfoil is cutting off your brain circulation.