battery?

Search This thread

nev310

Jun 30, 2008
Memphis, TN

im not sure i would trust one of those batteries they dont really look like the one our phones came with and some are 1030 mah when our phones come with 1500mAh ones

the one from the link i posted and ordered from is just like the battery that comes with our phone and even comes with retail packaging. i damaged mine but it still works i might try a cheep ebay one. i really need a battery changer or/and dock

josefcrist

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 5, 2008
Logan, UT
www.acetylated.com
im not sure i would trust one of those batteries they dont really look like the one our phones came with and some are 1030 mah when our phones come with 1500mAh ones

the one from the link i posted and ordered from is just like the battery that comes with our phone and even comes with retail packaging. i damaged mine but it still works i might try a cheep ebay one. i really need a battery changer or/and dock

well if you end up buying one let me know how it goes. i always like to have an extra battery with me.

Tiger Shark

Feb 15, 2008
i ordered from that site before so i had a lil more trust in them than i do http://www.mobilecityonline.com/wireless/store/productdetail.asp?productid=25725

I bought two from MobileCityOnline. Currently clearance priced at $9.99. Original battery in retail packaging and LG sticker showing a price of $59. They also had the wrong picture, but they fixed it when I contacted them to verify it really was the right battery.

Beware the eBay batteries. Zoom in on the pictures and you will see that NONE are 1500mAH. Some are 1300, most closer to 1050.

fire_z

Jul 2, 2007
Manila
When I bought my Expo last month in Hongkong, there's a lot of freebies like the projector, an original adidas cap, another extra 4gb micro sd and an accessory pack (stand alone battery charger, replacement battery, extra cable and a screen protector)

The replacement battery works good. The brand is Goki.