[Q] Wifi On/off auto

Search This thread
Oct 11, 2013
Hi guys,
I want my phone to turn off/on wifi auto in order to save battery
When i'm at home wifi is always on. It use a lot of battery. Is there any app that can turn on/off wifi
For Example:
Wifi on (for 1 minute) ----> i recive chat messages app( what'sapp,viber ecc.) email.
Wifi off (for 5 minutes)----> i save battery
Wifi on(for 1 minute)----> i recive chat messages app( what'sapp,viber ecc.) email.
Is there any app

Vivek_Neel

Inactive Recognized Contributor / Themer
Dec 23, 2012
Chennai
Hi guys,
When i'm at home wifi is always on. It use a lot of battery. Is there any app that can turn on/off wifi
For Example:
Wifi on (for 1 minute) ----> i recive chat messages app( what'sapp,viber ecc.) email.
Wifi on(for 1 minute)----> i recive chat messages app( what'sapp,viber ecc.) email.
Is there any app

Use juice defender app

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Artificialkid47

Hopper8

Sep 17, 2012
Hi guys,
For Example:
Is there any app

As stated above, you could use juice defender which you can configure to do that. However, juice defender is not a lightweight app, and imho you don't want that running all the time in the background. You could try 'better wifi on off', all it does is turn wifi off when the screen is off.

Sent from a galaxy far, far away

Reactions: Artificialkid47
Oct 11, 2013
As stated above, you could use juice defender which you can configure to do that. However, juice defender is not a lightweight app, and imho you don't want that running all the time in the background. You could try 'better wifi on off', all it does is turn wifi off when the screen is off.

I think i will use juice defender. Thank you very much guys.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys,
    For Example:
    Is there any app

Use juice defender app

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Hi guys,
    For Example:
    Is there any app