[Q] Need help boot loop and constatant restarting

Search This thread

devifailor

Jan 12, 2014
So here is a quick overview of a problem.
Had Cyanogen mod installed on the phone and something went wrong for no apparent reason. The phone just got stuck on the infinite loop and the recovery would not load as well. So I flashed the phone to stock firmware and that did not help (Did it with odin and kies) also tried installing clockwork mod but that did not help neither. Phone restarts and get stuck on Samsung loading screen. When I go to download mode phone also restarts after few seconds of me being in download mode(But after few restarts is stops, so that makes DL mode available) . Recovery menu is not available(Displays a broken robot with no errors on the bottom and also restarts after few seconds of me being in recovery menu). If anyone would help me out with this I would really appreciate it.

boomboomer

Jun 30, 2010
Restarting in download mode is usually a stuck power button, try giving it a wiggle before you insert the battery.

Flash a full stock rom with odin, then boot straight into recovery and factory reset. Look for any error messages in recovery.