[Q] possible to change the back button?

Search This thread

yurtseven

May 23, 2009
Eindhoven
Hello,
I have a Z1,but what annoys me is the back button order.
It is on the left,and if i want to go back it is almost impossible to do with my right thumb and mostly i have to use my left hand to pres it.
My previous phone was a X10 and the buttons on that were just ideal.
Is there any way to change the order of those buttons?
Also its a huge mis that Sony didn't place those button on the black area on the bottom of the phone! if they did this right, this phone would be perfect!

Diddey

Dec 28, 2013
Rosenheim
Hello,
It is on the left,and if i want to go back it is almost impossible to do with my right thumb and mostly i have to use my left hand to pres it.
Also its a huge mis that Sony didn't place those button on the black area on the bottom of the phone! if they did this right, this phone would be perfect!

Yes there is a way :D
with a rooted xperia you can install the xposed framwork and the gravitybox mod and in the mod is an option where you can change the order :p

Reactions: yurtseven

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

with a rooted xperia you can install the xposed framwork and the gravitybox mod and in the mod is an option where you can change the order :p

WOW!! Diddly,Thanks allot!!

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium HD app