Galaxy wonder cm11 baterry problem

Search This thread
Sep 3, 2013
When is my phone on charging and i reboot phone if i have 20% of battery, after reboot i have 50% or something like that how to solve this? sry for my english

ilusi0n_

Jan 1, 2013
When is my phone on charging and i reboot phone if i have 20% of battery, after reboot i have 50% or something like that how to solve this? sry for my english

why 2 threads?
Anyway, it happens the same with me. I wouldn't be so worried about it. If your battery isn't flat and your battery drain seems normal for the usage you give everything is fine. Must be some thing related to the kernel

Sep 3, 2013
why 2 threads?
Anyway, it happens the same with me. I wouldn't be so worried about it. If your battery isn't flat and your battery drain seems normal for the usage you give everything is fine. Must be some thing related to the kernel

because i want to be in Galaxy W I8150 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting and first is in themes accidentally

dec0der

Mar 11, 2013
iloilo city
As far as i remember, this thing doesn't only happens on cm11 but also with the previous cm10 or cm10.1. Someone asked about it and was answered (i can't remember who exactly, either @Madridii, @HURSTky @honeyx etc.) that it was normal. I think it's something about battery optimization or whattf :D

honeyx

Dec 30, 2011
As far as i remember, this thing doesn't only happens on cm11 but also with the previous cm10 or cm10.1. Someone asked about it and was answered (i can't remember who exactly, either @Madridii, @HURSTky @honeyx etc.) that it was normal. I think it's something about battery optimization or whattf :D

Prubably it was me ;) Yes this is normal as on reboot many things are getting reset (whiped) so the ROM is loosing the exact information about the procentage and calculates it by looking at the battery voltage. This calculation is some kind of guessing and can´t be accurate. You will get more accurate readings after a while or by fully charging the battery.

Reactions: dec0der
Sep 3, 2013
Prubably it was me ;) Yes this is normal as on reboot many things are getting reset (whiped) so the ROM is loosing the exact information about the procentage and calculates it by looking at the battery voltage. This calculation is some kind of guessing and can´t be accurate. You will get more accurate readings after a while or by fully charging the battery.

Do i need to fix that? Do you know how to fix that? :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.