[Q] wifi connectivity proble gt s 7500

Search This thread

ghodas

Feb 19, 2014
hello as i am new baby for this forum, pardon me if i am posting this on right disscussion or not.:p i am using samsung gt s7500 unrooted phone with running andriod version 2.3.6. since i purchased this phone i am facing network problems. but that is not that much irritating.but when i first connected to the open high speed internet in my collage eventhough i was very near to the access point mobile shows very few signal of wifi available then i compare this to many other mobiles wifi signal in those mobile was fare, they all can easily connect to wifi and surf net same goes to my home wifi connection. my second phone again from samsung. can connect to wifi esily. but not mine i tried static ip, tired to reset my phone setting formatting all the stuff in usb and sd card but nothing changed hence this turn to be a hardwere problem :crying: :crying: :eek: :cowboy: so is there any chance i can repair this ? please help please help

danyznd123

Jun 21, 2013
Beirut
hello as i am new baby for this forum, pardon me if i am posting this on right disscussion or not.:p i am using samsung gt s7500 unrooted phone with running andriod version 2.3.6. since i purchased this phone i am facing network problems. but that is not that much irritating.but when i first connected to the open high speed internet in my collage eventhough i was very near to the access point mobile shows very few signal of wifi available then i compare this to many other mobiles wifi signal in those mobile was fare, they all can easily connect to wifi and surf net same goes to my home wifi connection. my second phone again from samsung. can connect to wifi esily. but not mine i tried static ip, tired to reset my phone setting formatting all the stuff in usb and sd card but nothing changed hence this turn to be a hardwere problem :crying: :crying: :eek: :cowboy: so is there any chance i can repair this ? please help please help

Hmmmmm thats strange...
Your phone should have an error with the wifi drivers so try to flash the stock firmware of your phone.
Here is a guide by me

shri.vaibhav

Apr 11, 2013
Bhopal
I had also faced this problem when i was using gingerbread. So, i made a backup of my phone and factory reseted it/wiped data using cwm and after reboot my problem was solved:good:
YOU can also try flashing stock rom using odin as stated by danyznd123
BUT FIRST MAKE A BACKUP

Reactions: the_dark_king

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I had also faced this problem when i was using gingerbread. So, i made a backup of my phone and factory reseted it/wiped data using cwm and after reboot my problem was solved:good:
    YOU can also try flashing stock rom using odin as stated by danyznd123
    BUT FIRST MAKE A BACKUP