Whats in the Box

Search This thread

rctneil

Aug 13, 2008
Just incase anyone wanted to know what the box contents of the UK Vodafone branded Touch pro will be. I aksed on the Vodafone E-Forum and I ahve posted the reply below:

Hi rctneil,

Here's the info you requested:

HTC Touch Pro What's in the Box

Handset
Battery
Charger
User Guide
Headset
USB Data Cable
Software (CD)
MicroSD Card
Carry Pouch
Stylus
Screen Protector

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks
Gem
eForum Team

I'm pretty pleased that a micro sd will be included in the box and am just waiting to find out it's capacity

Thanks

Regards,
Neil

mrvanx

Retired Moderator
Aug 27, 2006
York
www.mrvanx.org
OnePlus 6
Just incase anyone wanted to know what the box contents of the UK Vodafone branded Touch pro will be. I aksed on the Vodafone E-Forum and I ahve posted the reply below:

I'm pretty pleased that a micro sd will be included in the box and am just waiting to find out it's capacity

Thanks

Regards,
Neil

I wouldnt be expecting anything huge, probably 1GB at the most?? Not something ive seen many of the providers/manufacturers do since it puts up the price of the total package??

Would be spawny if it was an 8GB though heh :D

rctneil

Aug 13, 2008
FYI in the unbranded version there is no SD card.

Where the hell did I say that the unbranded version DID include one? I was just notifying people that the vodafone branded one will include a card.

And yes I was expecting a 1gb card. I was only trying to be helpful by posting this.

mrvanx

Retired Moderator
Aug 27, 2006
York
www.mrvanx.org
OnePlus 6
Where the hell did I say that the unbranded version DID include one? I was just notifying people that the vodafone branded one will include a card.

And yes I was expecting a 1gb card. I was only trying to be helpful by posting this.

Relax sir, He was stating that even though vodafone might include one the unbranded version from HTC doesnt.....extra information, not a pop at you.