[24.11.2012][Root][Xap] Move to cloud: updated to V1.1

Search This thread

contable

Oct 25, 2009
[24.11.2012] Update Move to cloud V1.1 for rooted devices

attachment.php
attachment.php

Changelog:

1. custom client added (browse your device and upload/download from and to any folder, less Windows folder). WP7 Root Tools button added for extended file-operations.

2. .vol files support added

3. Program Manager bug fixed

4. SkyDrive root folder loading problems (2 times reported) hopefully solved

5. some bug fixes, small improvements

Important Note: Uninstall the previous version before you deploy the update !!!

Have fun.

contable

[17.11.2012] Release Move to cloud V1.0 for rooted devices

Hi there,

this is the initial release of Move to cloud for rooted devices based on the source of PDF Move by Bruce_X_Lee !

First of all I would like to thank the following members:

1. Bruce_X_Lee for sharing the source of PDF Move
2. "The Sinclarinator" aka Snickler for code samples
3. Nickg for the source of WinTT and code samples
4. Heathcliff74 for the wonderful WP7 Root Tools SDK and WP7 Root Tools
5. fiinix for the dll import project
6. ultrashot for Rootmanager and all the other stuff
7. Ceesheim and mirolg in general
8. all I forgot...

Move to cloud is a Skydrive client for rooted devices with the following features:

1. Skydrive client

- Automatic skydrive login
- Upload and download (single or multiple files) from and to SkyDrive, atm are supported 20 different types of files (=> for more information check the screenshot of the settings page)
- all useful functions like open/view, rename, delete (also multiple files), move, share, creation of new folders, browsing of shared files/folders
- 3 ways of sharing files: sms, email, clipboard
- 3 types of links: direct link, read-only link and read/write link
- bit.ly shortlink support
- direct installation of xap files
- custom web download via link
- edit and store your personal download profiles (stored in the app settings)

and so on....

2. Adobe Reader client

- Upload and download (single or multiple files) of PDF´s from and to skydrive
- move PDF´s to My Documents folder (=> from there you can send them via email)
- view, rename, delete (single or multiple files), pin to startscreen

3. Office Hub client

- Upload and download (single or multiple files) of Office docs from and to skydrive

4. Program Manager (by Ego Zheng) client

- Upload and download (single or multiple files) of all data and xap files from the isolated storage of Program Manager to and from SkyDrive

=> Backup your xap´s and data files (e.g. Whatsapp) with Program Manager, upload them to SkyDrive and if needed restore them later directly from there in case you have flashed another rom

- rename, delete, install (xap´s)

5. Media files client (created folder you will find in My Documents)

- Upload and download (single or multiple files) of media files from and to SkyDrive

- Any MP3 or WMA files can be set as ringtone

- open, rename, delete (single or multiple files), pin to startscreen

Installation guide:

- Install Move to cloud 1.0
- Give Root Access to the app with Rootmanager or WP7 Root Tools
- Install Adobe Reader from the Marketplace
- Give Root Access to Adobe Reader with WP7 Root Tools
- Install Program Manager (xap is attached)
- Launch Move to cloud

and enjoy....

Still to do:

- support for more filetypes
- download to any folder of your device (filebrowser support)

Regards

contable

Attachments

• Move_to_cloud_v1.0.0.0.xap
    737.3 KB · Views: 536
  • ProgramManager_v1.0.1.0.xap
    298.3 KB · Views: 14,176
  • Move_to_cloud_v1.1.0.0.xap
    746.8 KB · Views: 1,028
Last edited:

contable

Oct 25, 2009
Thanks for the first feedback. The app is still under development. I just thought to release a first version for all.

Reactions: ceesheim

contable

Oct 25, 2009
Does anybody know where the email attachments are stored on device ?

I don´t remember...

If I know the path I could make visible all downloaded email attachments like on Windows Phone 8 (new office hub feature).

Thx in advance.

Reactions: ceesheim

Omnia7xdax

Jul 29, 2011
Orsfeld
Contable,i just dont know the folder,but i think,that windows phonehacker.com is working on their version of notificationcenter,so go and ask them,eventually they know where them are stored;)

GoodDayToDie

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 20, 2011
Seattle

I don´t remember...

If I know the path I could make visible all downloaded email attachments like on Windows Phone 8 (new office hub feature).

Thx in advance.
"\Application Data\Volatile" is the temp folder used for downloaded files, including attachments. If there are any recently opened attachments, they will be in a subfolder called EmailAttachments\Attachments[bunch of numbers]. If files aren't opened for a while, then a new folder is created at \Application Data\VolatileToDelete[1digit] and the EmailAttachments subfolder and subfolders of it are moved here. There may be multiple such VolatileToDelete subfolders of the \Application Data\ folder at any given time.

\Application Data\Volatile" is also a folder to which access is granted via the pseudo-standard app capability FileBrowser (this is how Adobe Reader is able to open downloaded files directly). Of course, with TCB permissions, you can safely ignore the Capability list.

Hope that helps. Great idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: farafr and contable

contable

Oct 25, 2009
"\Application Data\Volatile" is the temp folder used for downloaded files, including attachments. If there are any recently opened attachments, they will be in a subfolder called EmailAttachments\Attachments[bunch of numbers]. If files aren't opened for a while, then a new folder is created at \Application Data\VolatileToDelete[1digit] and the EmailAttachments subfolder and subfolders of it are moved here. There may be multiple such VolatileToDelete subfolders of the \Application Data\ folder at any given time.

\Application Data\Volatile" is also a folder to which access is granted via the pseudo-standard app capability FileBrowser (this is how Adobe Reader is able to open downloaded files directly). Of course, with TCB permissions, you can safely ignore the Capability list.

Thanks for the info. While browsing my device I saw those folders, but they were full of downloaded stuff...

I will add the email attachment client as well as the filebrowser client (for being able to upload and download from any folder and to any folder) hopefully at the next weekend. The code for both clients is allready written, I just have to do some small modifications.

Greetz

contable

Reactions: farafr

kevyn82

Mar 2, 2011
Riva del Garda
I can't make this app to work for me :(
it doesn't login to skydrive, no matter how hard I try.
And yes I do have a rooted device :)

The app simply states: SkyDrive not connected. Login first.
And it shows below a very tiny icon (the cloud from skydrive). Once I click on it, it opens the skydrive app (which shows all my folders on the skydrive service). Then what do I do? I tried with the back button on the phone to get back to you app, which shows exactly the same problem.
If I hit the Start button and then open your app again, same problem.

It simply doesn't login on skydrive.

I tried to search on the app settings if there is a way to connect to skydrive (usually all the apps that uses skydrive should be connected with the service first, using their APIs, so I know exactly what this app is doing with my skydrive account and I can easily revoke the permission).

BTW my device is LG optimus 7 E900 rooted with Hethcliff74 tool, updated to last firmware, OS (tango), etc.

I have no problem running your app, granting root access to it and to skydrive.
I also installed Program Manager (the app I am really interested to, together with your app I want to backup my games, app folders to skydrive), and granted root access to it

EDIT: I found the button to connect to skydrive! I tried tapping everywhere on the black screen on the app and found it on the top right side of the screen. Once I tapped on there, a windows icon with Sign In magically appeared.
BTW my phone theme is white but your app main screen is completely black. Dunno why the link doesn't appear on it

Last edited:

contable

Oct 25, 2009
I can't make this app to work for me :(
it doesn't login to skydrive, no matter how hard I try.
And yes I do have a rooted device :)

The app simply states: SkyDrive not connected. Login first.
And it shows below a very tiny icon (the cloud from skydrive). Once I click on it, it opens the skydrive app (which shows all my folders on the skydrive service). Then what do I do? I tried with the back button on the phone to get back to you app, which shows exactly the same problem.
If I hit the Start button and then open your app again, same problem.

It simply doesn't login on skydrive.

I tried to search on the app settings if there is a way to connect to skydrive (usually all the apps that uses skydrive should be connected with the service first, using their APIs, so I know exactly what this app is doing with my skydrive account and I can easily revoke the permission).

BTW my device is LG optimus 7 E900 rooted with Hethcliff74 tool, updated to last firmware, OS (tango), etc.

I have no problem running your app, granting root access to it and to skydrive.
I also installed Program Manager (the app I am really interested to, together with your app I want to backup my games, app folders to skydrive), and granted root access to it

EDIT: I found the button to connect to skydrive! I tried tapping everywhere on the black screen on the app and found it on the top right side of the screen. Once I tapped on there, a windows icon with Sign In magically appeared.
BTW my phone theme is white but your app main screen is completely black. Dunno why the link doesn't appear on it

I have developed the app on my device using black theme.

If necessary I can color the sign in button for you with another color or add a background image...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [24.11.2012] Update Move to cloud V1.1 for rooted devices

attachment.php
    attachment.php

Changelog:

1. custom client added (browse your device and upload/download from and to any folder, less Windows folder). WP7 Root Tools button added for extended file-operations.

2. .vol files support added

3. Program Manager bug fixed

4. SkyDrive root folder loading problems (2 times reported) hopefully solved

5. some bug fixes, small improvements

Important Note: Uninstall the previous version before you deploy the update !!!

Have fun.

contable

[17.11.2012] Release Move to cloud V1.0 for rooted devices

Hi there,

this is the initial release of Move to cloud for rooted devices based on the source of PDF Move by Bruce_X_Lee !

First of all I would like to thank the following members:

1. Bruce_X_Lee for sharing the source of PDF Move
    2. "The Sinclarinator" aka Snickler for code samples
    3. Nickg for the source of WinTT and code samples
    4. Heathcliff74 for the wonderful WP7 Root Tools SDK and WP7 Root Tools
    5. fiinix for the dll import project
    6. ultrashot for Rootmanager and all the other stuff
    7. Ceesheim and mirolg in general
    8. all I forgot...

Move to cloud is a Skydrive client for rooted devices with the following features:

1. Skydrive client

- Automatic skydrive login
    - Upload and download (single or multiple files) from and to SkyDrive, atm are supported 20 different types of files (=> for more information check the screenshot of the settings page)
    - all useful functions like open/view, rename, delete (also multiple files), move, share, creation of new folders, browsing of shared files/folders
    - 3 ways of sharing files: sms, email, clipboard
    - 3 types of links: direct link, read-only link and read/write link
    - bit.ly shortlink support
    - direct installation of xap files
    - custom web download via link
    - edit and store your personal download profiles (stored in the app settings)

and so on....

2. Adobe Reader client

- Upload and download (single or multiple files) of PDF´s from and to skydrive
    - move PDF´s to My Documents folder (=> from there you can send them via email)

3. Office Hub client

- Upload and download (single or multiple files) of Office docs from and to skydrive

4. Program Manager (by Ego Zheng) client

- Upload and download (single or multiple files) of all data and xap files from the isolated storage of Program Manager to and from SkyDrive

=> Backup your xap´s and data files (e.g. Whatsapp) with Program Manager, upload them to SkyDrive and if needed restore them later directly from there in case you have flashed another rom

- rename, delete, install (xap´s)

5. Media files client (created folder you will find in My Documents)

- Upload and download (single or multiple files) of media files from and to SkyDrive

- Any MP3 or WMA files can be set as ringtone

- open, rename, delete (single or multiple files), pin to startscreen

Installation guide:

- Install Move to cloud 1.0
    - Give Root Access to the app with Rootmanager or WP7 Root Tools
    - Install Adobe Reader from the Marketplace
    - Give Root Access to Adobe Reader with WP7 Root Tools
    - Install Program Manager (xap is attached)
    - Launch Move to cloud

and enjoy....

Still to do:

- support for more filetypes
    - download to any folder of your device (filebrowser support)

Regards

contable
    Update V1.1 released !

Link on post #1.

Please uninstall the previous version before you deploy the update !

@Kevyn82, @Localhorst: please download the release version, too.
    I did some small modifications.

Enjoy !

contable
    Looks really cool! Will try this one! :good:

Ciao,

Heathcliff74

Big thanks again for your WP7 Root Tools and SDK. It's my first app, so I'm very thankful for any opinion and suggestion.

Greetz

contable

Sent from my Lumia 900 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
    Wtf what a nice programm for this os,thx for all who made it available for endusers(of rooted devices),thx @all programmers,thx contable

I don´t remember...

Thx in advance.