[Completed] KULALA brand chinese tablet need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

luunatik14

Jun 24, 2014
i have posted earlier about my problem @ http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=53643114&postcount=747 and @ http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2795429 and the XDA assist thread was closed so i am having to post here with more info.

i did search for "MT6572" on xda forums for any possible recoveries that might work, but now the only way i can use this tablet is via fastboot.

it doesnt have any recovery or a stock ROM.

further info about the brand and tablet:

their website www.kulala.hk ,

i have submitted query on their also and tried to contact the office in Dubai, UAE where i am located but non are operational no more. so this forum is only place i can get any help with this tablet.

i just want to get this tablet working again any rom will do

thanks.

Last edited:

luunatik14

Jun 24, 2014

luunatik14

Jun 24, 2014
We are not a support forum, but I can tell you that if you can use fastboot, you can use ADB
Go here and follow my guide which is for Nexus 7, but you can use it for all devices

FLASH MORE FASTER WHEN YOU USE FASTBOOT LINE COMMAND and FILES

and this =>
[GUIDE][30/10/2013]New To Adb And Fastboot Guide

i do have those tools/folders (platform tools), but it wont work with adb, here i have taken screenshot to show.
when i was able to boot into stock rom i could turn debugging on and get adb working but now without a rom and just fastboot access only i am stuck.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:

luunatik14

Jun 24, 2014
Update:

I located the distributor for KULALA brand here and visited their office and they reflashed with stock rom and its working normal now.

I will try to up the system dump or if anyone can guide how i should make a copy of that stock rom so it could help anyone else to use as well. Last time did copy of a stock rom was via adb using MTKDroid Tools and chose the backup option and it made a folder in mtkdroid tools folder of it. If thats how its done ill make a copy and post here.

Thanks for the help.

Reactions: faizebrown
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update:

I located the distributor for KULALA brand here and visited their office and they reflashed with stock rom and its working normal now.

I will try to up the system dump or if anyone can guide how i should make a copy of that stock rom so it could help anyone else to use as well. Last time did copy of a stock rom was via adb using MTKDroid Tools and chose the backup option and it made a folder in mtkdroid tools folder of it. If thats how its done ill make a copy and post here.

Thanks for the help.