Is it possible to install any T-mobile ROM on I337 with NB1

Search This thread

universeisgr8

May 23, 2012
I have an ATT S4 I337 and am trying to install T-mobile ROM because i am using a t-mobile sim and want to use wifi calling. Is it possible and how?
Here is what i have tried:
1. Installed safestrap 3.72 and rooted my i337
2. Installed a Tmobile NB4 rom (Fenny Rom) through safestrap and/or loki doki kernel
3. Installed deadly venom magic tool files through ODIN
Upon reboot, the animation screen shows up with T-Mobile 4G LTE logo but phone stays stuck on this screen.
I also tried Insane ROM and this time i get the animation screen with smoke going over but never moves forward.

Is it at all possible to utilize a t-mobile ROM on this phone or not....help would be apreciated.

GalaxyMasterI337

Aug 19, 2014
Sorry mate

I'm not sure if you can- if you're on NB1, you can only install ROMs with the stock AT&T TouchWiz kernel, AKA Safestrap ROMs. I don't think T-Mobile ROMs use the AT&T kernel, lol. Maybe you could try hacking together a T-Mobile ROM with an AT&T stock kernel and see if that works. Sorry man, but I don't think it's going to happen. However, if you do hack a ROM together, I'll be more than happy to test it out, as I'm on an AT&T Galaxy S4, but I'm using it on the T-Mobile network. (SIM Unlocked using my own method without dialer codes or an AT&T SIM).

Best of luck! :D:good::D:good::D:good:

chap_man

Mar 5, 2014
SGH-i337 running T-Mobile ROM

I have an ATT S4 I337 and am trying to install T-mobile ROM because i am using a t-mobile sim and want to use wifi calling. Is it possible and how?
Here is what i have tried:
1. Installed safestrap 3.72 and rooted my i337
2. Installed a Tmobile NB4 rom (Fenny Rom) through safestrap and/or loki doki kernel
3. Installed deadly venom magic tool files through ODIN
Upon reboot, the animation screen shows up with T-Mobile 4G LTE logo but phone stays stuck on this screen.
I also tried Insane ROM and this time i get the animation screen with smoke going over but never moves forward.

Is it at all possible to utilize a t-mobile ROM on this phone or not....help would be apreciated.

I was looking for exactly something like that and found out joseph230 has come out with step by step guide. Works like a charm!!!

http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s4-att/general/convert-i337-to-m919-wifi-caling-t2896719
:cool: