NullPointer EvO Dialer

Supportet Devices: Topaz, Rhodium, Leo
Supportet OS: WM 6.5, WM 6.5.x
Supportet Orientation: Portrait, Landscape

• NP_EvO_Dialer_LEO is for Leo Stock-Rom
  • NP_EvO_Dialer_LEO_2 is for Leo rom newer than 2.01
  • NP_EvO_Dialer_TOPAZ_RHODIUM is for Rhodium and Topaz Stock until S2
  • NP_EvO_Dialer_TOPAZ_RHODIUM is for Rhodium S2 and Topaz S2

I made this dialer with the inspiration of the Devotion Dialer from matt_jackson (http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=5442329&postcount=3) and with his kind permission to use two pictures.

Many thanks for this.

Enjoy :)

If you like my work: Thank you.

If you want to cook this dialer in your rom feel free to use it without asking me :) But do me a favour and link to this thread please. Thank you.

Attachments

• NP_EvO_Dialer_LEO.CAB
    803.3 KB · Views: 1,032
  • NP_EvO_Dialer_LEO_2.CAB
    753.4 KB · Views: 1,817
  • NP_EvO_Dialer_TOPAZ_RHODIUM.CAB
    915.6 KB · Views: 912
  • NP_EvO_Dialer_TOPAZ_RHODIUM_S2.CAB
    845.2 KB · Views: 1,098
Last edited:

akira99

Aug 17, 2007
NullPointer EvO LockScreen

NullPointer EvO LockScreen

Here is my LockScreen from my current custom rom. Enjoy :D

Don't worry about the background. The LockScreen has no fixed background image.

Attachments

• NP_EvO_LockScreen.CAB
    89.9 KB · Views: 1,526
Last edited:

corzradio

Nov 20, 2007
The Rock"land" Cty
Looks great!!

NullPointer EvO Dialer

Supportet Devices: Topaz, Rhodium, Leo
Supportet OS: WM 6.5, WM 6.5.x
Supportet Orientation: Portrait, Landscape

Base for Leo-Dialer: Phone_Canvas_Enhancement_2G_4_2_62120113626_0
Base for Topaz-Dialer: Phone_Canvas_Enhancement_4_2_51620111831_0
Base for Rhodium-Dialer: Phone_Canvas_Enhancement_4_2_51720111829_0

I made this dialer with the inspiration of the Devotion Dialer from matt_jackson (h**p://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=5442329&postcount=3) and with his kind permission to use two pictures.

Many thanks for this.

Enjoy :)

If you like my work: See my signature.

1 question..is this in english??

zoltan78

Jan 20, 2010
Xiaomi Mi 11
Unfortunatelly I have a grafic bug.
I have stock ROM 1.66 WWE
HTC HD2

Attachments

• ScreenShot1.jpg
    ScreenShot1.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1,142

akira99

Aug 17, 2007
but link was broken h**p:// or is this mind?

Hi Matt,
it is in mind, but when I insert the correct link I get this message:

Code:
The following errors occurred with your submission:  
To prevent spam to the forums, new users are not permitted to post outside links in their messages. All new user accounts will be verified by moderators before this restriction is removed.
So can someone verify my account please? Thanks for this.

FZZF

May 13, 2006
USA
Thank you

I just installed your dialer on HD2 and it works and looks fantastic..I spent a couple of hours looking for a black dialer that would work without graphic glitches, FINALY this did the trick so just wanted to say thank you again for the great work..:)

tsalta

Dec 25, 2008
London
Unfortunatelly I have a grafic bug.
I have stock ROM 1.66 WWE
HTC HD2

I have the same problem on my Blackstone im with NRG ROM from my signature

The Dialer is really cool but when you make or recive call the graphic mess up..

to help you out what the problem is we need a RHODIUM Dialer that have Video Call and COnference Call the THODIUM DIALER B from Dusk work Excelent but i like the style of this dialer so will be great if you or anyone can edit it and make version for Rhodium will be awesome.
Here is the link of the DUSK RHODIUM dialer if you need to see how is made etc..
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=524797 Rhodium B---Miri WM 6.5,

can you make it work for us too?

Thanks

Last edited:

traianescu

Account currently disabled
Nov 18, 2009
GB
meettomy.site
before testing this, any picture in landscape with the dialer ? .. mine, when i rotate back from landscape to portrait gives me a graphical bug
portrait.jpg

akira99

Aug 17, 2007
I have the same problem on my Blackstone im with NRG ROM from my signature

The Dialer is really cool but when you make or recive call the graphic mess up..

to help you out what the problem is we need a RHODIUM Dialer that have Video Call and COnference Call the THODIUM DIALER B from Dusk work Excelent but i like the style of this dialer so will be great if you or anyone can edit it and make version for Rhodium will be awesome.
Here is the link of the DUSK RHODIUM dialer if you need to see how is made etc..
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=524797 Rhodium B---Miri WM 6.5,

can you make it work for us too?

Thanks
Hi tsalta,
what version is the RHODIUM dialer? Is this the dialer before RHODUIM S2?

before testing this, any picture in landscape with the dialer ? .. mine, when i rotate back from landscape to portrait gives me a graphical bug
Hi traianescu,
added two screenshots to the 1st post. For me there is no such bug you describe.

tsalta

Dec 25, 2008
London
Hi tsalta,
what version is the RHODIUM dialer? Is this the dialer before RHODUIM S2?

Hi traianescu,
added two screenshots to the 1st post. For me there is no such bug you describe.

Download this

http://cid-9bd3a088bb863c14.skydriv...Phone Dialers/Dusk^_Rhodium^_Dialer B.CAB.zip

Dusk Rhodium Dialer B

See your Dialer work COOL also all is fine with the buttons and etc have problems only when you make call or recive call like in the picture the other member shown so my point is.. that if you download this Dusk Rhodium Dialer B cab you can extract the cab and see how is made and just to edit the image files witch appear when you make calls and all will be fine i mean the whole dialer will work in our dialer versions.

I really like the look of your dialer and will be awesome if you make it to work

If you need any more info or files let me know.. what you need i can extract some files from my ROM because im with this kind of dialer who have the problem so if you need some help i can extract files from the ROM you to be able to use them as a start.

Thanks in advance

akira99

Aug 17, 2007
Dialer update

Hello together,
I made small modifications to the dialer and uploaded them. For those of you who like to have the dialer on a stock rom I made a version for Leo, Rhodium and Topaz Stock.

Please uninstall an older version of this dialer.

Enjoy

playground25

Nov 1, 2009
NC
Support Rohodium CDMA?

I love this dialer. NRGZ accidently added a topaz dialer on by mistake once but I loved it.

Can this be cooked into a cdma rom? I know most items on xda are geared towards GSm