[INFO][Discussion][Screenshots] JB GA10!!!

Search This thread

MoHoGalore

May 24, 2012
Farmington

TrayLunch

R.I.P.
Apr 29, 2012
Houston
(Here's the link to the quoted thread, in case anyone else was looking for it...)
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2068988&highlight=tips+fl16
Not finding the feature.xml in any part of the file structure. Found default_feature.xml (or something similar to that) in /system/etc, but launcher is not listed. I am finding some interesting things though... S Pen gestures?

Bugging up my phone, so you don't have to!
sigpic4619062_3.gif

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Okay I did some editing to the script as mentioned on this link and I got the transitional effect to work without installing a third party launcher thanks 100 guys.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
Where did you find it? I can't even find the CSC folder.

sigpic4619062_3.gif

elijahbrown

Aug 25, 2012
Not finding the feature.xml in any part of the file structure. Found default_feature.xml (or something similar to that) in /system/etc, but launcher is not listed. I am finding some interesting things though... S Pen gestures?

sigpic4619062_3.gif

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Where did you find it? I can't even find the CSC folder.

sigpic4619062_3.gif

It's in the root of system.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

prguzman1978

Jul 5, 2008
Tiverton, Rhode Island
It's feature.xml long press hold and open with a text editor and modify this script, under launcher and rename true into false is the first line that you're only modifying. After you rename save it and reboot enjoy... I already modified the first line into false so you would know what to change...

<!-- Launcher -->
<CscFeature_Launcher_DisableTiltEffect>false</CscFeature_Launcher_DisableTiltEffect>
<CscFeature_Launcher_EnableInegratedLauncher>true</CscFeature_Launcher_EnableInegratedLauncher>

TrayLunch

R.I.P.
Apr 29, 2012
Houston
It's feature.xml long press hold and open with a text editor and modify this script, under launcher and rename true into false is the first line that you're only modifying. After you rename save it and reboot enjoy... I already modified the first line into false so you would know what to change...

false
true

Yeah, I don't know how my phone ended up this way, but there is no CSC folder in /system on my phone. Thinking I need to reflash. Being a tester, there is no telling what I may have done or when I did it.

Makes me wonder exactly how important that folder and its contents really are.

sigpic4619062_3.gif

prguzman1978

Jul 5, 2008
Tiverton, Rhode Island
Yeah, I don't know how my phone ended up this way, but there is no CSC folder in /system on my phone. Thinking I need to reflash. Being a tester, there is no telling what I may have done or when I did it.

sigpic4619062_3.gif

Use root explorer at first I was having problems looking for it with es file explorer but root explorer came through like always...

TrayLunch

R.I.P.
Apr 29, 2012
Houston
Doubt it since GA23 is also out. No word here though.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda app-developers app
As is GA24. It's the more likely candidate since it shows up as latest. Unfortunately, Sextape has said repeatedly that he may be ending support for the D710. I dunno if you guys want to try to persuade him otherwise, but it couldn't hurt.

sigpic4619062_4.gif

Last edited:

tdunham

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 21, 2008
TampaBay
As is GA24. It's the more likely candidate since it shows up as latest. Unfortunately, Sextape has said repeatedly that he may be ending support for the D710. I dunno if you guys want to try to persuade him otherwise, but it couldn't hurt.
Unless one of those fixes GPS issues so many users are having, I'm pretty content with GA10. :p
BTW, has anyone posted a changelog yet for the newer versions?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey everyone! Here's a nice surprise for you!

It was recently pointed out the FL27 came and went without being released. Unfortunately due to events beyond our control we were never able to get it out let alone even test it. But who cares about FL27, right? Cause we just got GA10!!! We don't yet have the full TAR but we have been given a tentative promise that it should happen.

Once we have the full TAR and have permission to post it we will be posting the download links at rwilco12.com.

In the meantime we will try to test what we have been given and post the results here. We'll update as we find more.

99.9% of our testing on this build has been done by Traylunch and MohoGalore. They have done an incredibly thorough and detailed job. I will be posting their initial findings in Post #2. They will be posting more as they find more. But we don't want you guys to feel like we're hoarding all the fun either... We were able to do some begging and for those who haven't been there yet Sextape was able to get permission to post the modem (yes, we know it says FL16 in the Update Script, I'm uploading a fixed copy) get it at rwilco12.com.

The awesomest find so far? Exynos exploit has been fixed!!!

As usual - please feel free to ask questions! We'll answer all that we can (except for the, "Can you sneak me a copy early" question ).

Proceed to Post 2 for findings and Post 3 for screenshots.

Enjoy!

RDF: http://device.sprintpcs.com/Samsung/SPH-D710/GA10.rdf

View attachment 1645878
    If anyone is interested here is a list of applications from GA10.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aoztnwe827E0dEhRN0gxV1V5bFhzem91RlJUdFhHanc

It should be useful for future releases. NOT YET FINISHED tho..
    Findings:
    • Exynos Exploit fixed!
    • Not sure yet but we imagine this will also wipe all internal storage...
    I can also confirm that battery life is worse than FK23 and FL16. With my normal usage habits, I should be at 85% right now but I'm at 74%. With Calkulin, I would've been at 90%. :p

When are people going to stop comparing battery life to calkulin's EL29? If people can run the old gingerbread as a daily driver, kudos to them.