[FAQ] THE ANDROID REVOLUTION HD FAQ and NOT-SO-FAQ

Search This thread

Andresehn

Aug 18, 2011
Elon, NC
Will be updated in the future, as questions are found and answered. So far, the most popular FAQ's, compiled from dev forum(s), follow.

• Do 2.1.x addons/mods work in 3.0.x?

Depends on the addon.

APM
    Quick Settings
    CRT Animation
    Camera Mod

are confirmed as WORKING from other testers.
    However, they are not officially confirmed by mike1986.

YMMV.

My phone isn't recognizing that it's plugged in via USB. Anyone else having this problem with RCMix Sensation 1.0 rev. (1, 2, etc..)

You're not alone. The problem hasn't been fixed yet, but it is being investigated. Harness your patience, or flash the Unity v8 kernel instead if you absolutely need USB connectivity.
    Alternatively, try Wifi File Explorer, or SwiFTP for file transfers without USB.​

Last edited:

big_smurf

Oct 29, 2011
Swansea
Wallpaper issues

I'm running Android Rev Hd 3.6.4 and so far so awesome. The only problems i have had are no internal memory and i can't change the wallpaper. It will only allow the Htc default or a Live Wallpaper. I tried reflashing the rom and this cleared up the memory problem but the wallpaper issue remains.
Any suggestions?

Hgaara

Apr 13, 2009
3.0.x? Aren't they already in 3.1.x? Also, why make this if the official thread has its own FAQS?

big_smurf

Oct 29, 2011
Swansea
The reason i posted on here was because i couldn't post on the dev thread and even after searching through the thread i couldn't find a problem similar to my own. The problem has sorted itself out now, seems like it just needed a little bit of time to bed itself in.

strabo100

May 15, 2011
I've tried 3.63~3.65 with both Faux 0.24br7 and bricked 1.5 and battery life has been horrible. The one thing I noticed is even though the phone is suppoedly sleeping, the display is still draining.