[ROM/WIP][AOSP][Feb 06][DOUBLESHOT] Virtuous Quattro Alpha3 4.0.3

Search This thread

AgentCherryColla

Jan 15, 2012
Carpentersville
My Wife called around 7:30, and I didn't recive it. Come to find out my phone was soft rebooting, then asking to reboot to get the Sim Working Xo. Idk why it soft rebooted. Have the amout of RAM needed to keep free Tiny. :3 But its a Beta, so its normal I guess.

from my HTC Doubleshot using Tapatalk

dhkr234

Jan 27, 2011
Is this a port from mdj's post on the sensation forums? Or is this quattro for the ds? I wonder if the ds will get stable quattro before the sensation since mdj broke his sensation or w/e
I suggest AVOIDING the use of the acronym "ds", since that is generally used to imply Dream/Sapphire.

AndroidBotx

Jan 21, 2012
Reno/Tahoe
This rom is most Definitely a huge work in progress. Super laggy. Couldn't test any functions. Please get this stable. It has sooooooooo much potential.

Until then back to Pyro Ice

dillalade

Sep 28, 2009
Richmond
Question: being an AOSP variant does sixaxis/wiiremote work with this rom?

[* PyroIce ICS on DS/MT4gS *]

AndroidBotx

Jan 21, 2012
Reno/Tahoe
Man when this gets stable enough for daily use I am soooooooo using this as my daily driver. :)

Thanks Chris for the alpha release.

gtmaster303

Oct 19, 2010
Is it possible to pull the camera drivers from the Sensation 4G official ICS update?

I think our devices have the same camera, no?

chrisch1974

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 3, 2011
Any further support in the pipeworks?

[* PyroIce ICS on dShot/MT4gS *]

I/we didn't forget this rom. But we are reorganizing and making a better structure to our quattro source. And then we are going to try to fix the existing bugs (and make a little feature freeze).

So hopefully this rom will gets very soon to a "stable" state too.

ibawanzingee

Dec 8, 2010
I know this release thread is under MT4G slide, but I can't find a MT4G slide download. I went here:

http://www.virtuousrom.com/p/quattro.html

and to get there, I clicked on "MyTouch4g Slide". I'm in recovery, tried to install the version that I was linked to (Pyramid - which is the same as PyroIce) and the install failed. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, but the link must have lead me to the wrong rom. That's why it's always good to upload as an attachment to this site as well, in case there are problems.

Does anyone have a link to the actual rom meant for the MT4G slide?

Thanks.

Well, I found this and it's installing. For anyone that needs it:

http://www.theandroidsoul.com/htc-m...ice-cream-sandwich-aosp-rom-virtuous-quattro/

Last edited:

dillalade

Sep 28, 2009
Richmond
I/we didn't forget this rom. But we are reorganizing and making a better structure to our quattro source. And then we are going to try to fix the existing bugs (and make a little feature freeze).

So what's the latest with this, no further support??

:)

Reactions: masterkamon842

shadowfox66

Jan 13, 2011
Lowell
So what's the latest with this, no further support??

:)

i know most people have a life :) i have guessed it will be very hard to work on the multiple ROMs that are being done right now with the ICS with multiple Virtuous; Sense 2.0, Sensation, Flyer, Prime, Inquisition, Affinity, Unity, and Quattro they got to have their hands a bit full on requests for all of them. I know if i was a dev i'd take a break from on specific ROM to let my creativity be expanded a bit more :) but from my experience only minor issues on the Alpha3 version :) try it, it runs great, no cam, no BT but WIFI, GPS and Data work flawlessly. i suggest if you accidentally activate the bluetooth to just soft reboot :)

@chris, not sure if you know this or not the torch/flashlight freezes the phone

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    aNRZJ.jpg

Welcome to Virtuous Quattro. This is a pretty much a pure AOSP build of Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich with tweaks and optimization's by the Virtuous Team.

Quattro is the result of a collaborative team effort by the following developers:

Screen Shots

E0JNp.png
    iOp7V.png
    rbc4b.png
    GLXP5.png

Features
    • Compilied from AOSP
    • Ported for full functionality on each supported devices. Additional device support is being added regularly.
    • Heavily optimized for fluid performance and usability.
    • Built-in screen state frequency scaling (1Ghz-245MHz/ondemand screen-on, 768Mhz-245Mz/conservative screen-off), via custom built Virtuous_OC C daemon.
    • Trackpad wake support (DesireZ/G2 only)
    • Trebuchet Launcher (modified ICS launcher) credits to nebkat
    • Advanced Power Menu, reboot recovery/bootloader etc. Credits to CM Team
    • Most recent GAPPS included.

Working
    • Sound
    • Boots with out any issue
    • Wallpapers
    • Live Wallpapers
    • Phone works 2G/3G
    • Touch
    • Keys
    • Wifi
    • Sensors
    • Root
    • EGL
    • Advanced Power Menu
    • Screenshots
    • Market
    • 3D Games
    • Gallery
    • Facebook contact sync
    • more..

Not Working
    • Camera
    • Voice Search
    • Bluetooth
    • Probably some of the stuff that's in working

Credits
    • tbalden for his ics kernel
    • Roman Birg (and other AOKP team)
    • Codeaurora Forums
    • CM Team for APM
    • nebkat for Trebuchet

Useful Info

We recommend using OC/UV Beater 2 for adjusting clock speeds.

Alternate Launcher NOVA

Bug Tracker can be found here. When reporting bugs please provide as much info as possible, including logcats and screenshots.

Downloads

All download links have been moved to www.virtuousrom.com

(Official Website of Virtuous ROM)​
    Check out our forums
    Any further support in the pipeworks?

Here you go!!!

DL link (Chris I'll remove it if you wish to host it ;))
    http://www.4shared.com/zip/KHU8BGr2/virtuous_quattro_alpha3_double.html?
    Man what a great morning for the ds....miui and aosp ics.....btw your file hosting site uploaded.to claims its not available in my country (I live in illinois usa)

There will be some mirrors following.

We know that there is a lot of stuff still broken but we did made a long time no stuff for the doubleshot. So we wanted to share what we have atm.
    Reserved for later use