[TOOL][WINDOWS] Apk Changer Beta

Search This thread

furniel

May 10, 2010
Kiev
Apk changer is a command line program for modification of apk and jar.

Features:
- Setup wizard on first start
- Normal and Advanced Mode.
- Multicore support(much faster than other tools in batch operations and image optimization) - supports up to 6 cores
- Decompile/Compile selected part of apk's.(Batch mode supported, framework dependent decompiling supported too)
- Optimize pngs inside apk's(including .9.pngs).(Batch mode supported)
- Zipalign apks
- Sign apks(Batch mode supported)
- Colored adb logcat with logcat options(via WiFi or usb cable)
- Two versions of apktool and aapt(1.4.3 and 1.5.1)-if error occurs while decompiling my program will try too use alternative version and will compile your apk with that version that was used for decompiling
- Three languages at the moment(Russian, English and Dutch) - if you want to translate my progam into your own language just let me know
- Settings (Compression level, Heap size, optimization level, apktool version, language...) - program saves all settings - no need to enter them every time you starts it.
- Error detection. If error occured, program reports about it
- Log (For batch Decompilation/Compilation program creates two logs. First is full and second shows only in with what apks occured errors).
- Decompile/Compile jar files(framework files)
- Program automaticaly detects if JAVA installed on your PS and if no starts java installer(which downloads all necessary files from internet) and after installation adds java location to system variable.
- All stuff i forgot
- If you need other functions - let me know and i`ll try to add them in future versions

Credits:
Brut.all, iBotPeaches and miui team for apktool
Igor Pavlov for 7zip
Oracle for JRE
Google for Android, aapt, adb and zipaling
X128, hoehrmann, PAQer and all others for image optimization tools
Adrian Vintu, Jeff Sharkey, André Burgaud for colored logcat

Instructions:
- install program
- put apk or jar files in working folder(place-files-here-for-modding)
- start program(apkchanger.exe)

Attachments

• v7alpha1.jpg
    v7alpha1.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 10,280
Last edited:

Iperzampem0

Aug 4, 2008
Venezia
Thanks for this amazing app!
I'm trying to use it, but after selecting the language (english) it crashes saying that I haven't the lang folders, which is false because it's integrated in your package.. :(
Any suggestion please?

furniel

May 10, 2010
Kiev
Thanks for this amazing app!
I'm trying to use it, but after selecting the language (english) it crashes saying that I haven't the lang folders, which is false because it's integrated in your package.. :(
Any suggestion please?

Try to unpack program in root of disk C. Program may not work properly if there are folders whith non english names in path to it. And check if other folder(it contains all necessary files for program and it's translations too) in same place as main script and don't rename them.

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda premium

Reactions: Iperzampem0

oben56

Jun 14, 2010
can you please give another link ?
i really want to use it but multiupload does not work..

furniel

May 10, 2010
Kiev
Would you mind if I port this tool to Linux?

I hate Windows.

I am porting APK Multi-Tool now, and when it's done I'll port this one.
I love Linux too(my main OS is Gentoo), but for some tasks i use windows. I decided write this tool for windows because it use some programs that exist only for windows(we can try to use them with wine, but i don't know if they'll run stably and they'll work slower than in native environment). And of course it wouldn't be easy to port ≈ 3000 lines of code.

For all: i can't reupload my tool - version that i published is too old now (it was in my backups - but they were on multiupload too). Now i have only v6 of my tool, but it's not ready for release. You may ask why i didn't published previous versions - v1 weren't popular for some reason (as you can see - there are only few comments in this topic), so i decided develop program only for my own use. Now i'm thinking either fix bugs and release v7 for public or not.

Last edited:

mDroidd

Aug 27, 2011
mappz-development.com
I love Linux too(my main OS is Gentoo), but for some tasks i use windows. I decided write this tool for windows because it use some programs that exist only for windows(we can try to use them with wine, but i don't know if they'll run stably and they'll work slower than in native environment). And of course it wouldn't be easy to port ≈ 3000 lines of code.

For all: i can't reupload my tool - version that i published is too old now (it was in my backups - but they were on multiupload too). Now i have only v6 of my tool, but it's not ready for release. You may ask why i didn't published previous versions - v1 weren't popular for some reason (as you can see - there are only few comments in this topic), so i decided develop program only for my own use. Now i'm thinking either fix bugs and release v7 for public or not.

Should release public ofcourse.

and which files do not exist on Linux?
The only one I know is roptipng

Greets!

ian_ajah

Feb 11, 2012
yogyakarta
i'm very need this tool..
so i hope u can reupload from another upload manager,such us mediafire maybe..
please..

i'm now still learning to editing apk file,like replacing adn modifying icon on apk file..

furniel

May 10, 2010
Kiev
Should release public ofcourse.

and which files do not exist on Linux?
The only one I know is roptipng

Greets!

I don't use roptipng since second version. Now i use few image optimization programs (i added support for optimization of png, 9.png and jpg images) as result image compression is the same and sometimes even better than in specialized image optimization scripts. And most of this programs exist only for windows.

Reactions: luisgazer

sparkienl

Jun 6, 2008
@home
Dutch translation

Hi furniel,:)

Here the Dutch Translation I use instead of the eng file in the lang folder:D

I just name it eng also.

sparkienl

Attachments

• dutch.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

efl2009

May 5, 2009
Bucharest
Hi

I like to try this tool. I'm new in this matter and any help or tool will be much appreciated. If you released to the public an doesn't have success doesn't matter cause it's a good work and people who needed will used.

So thanks for your hard work and i hope you'll released to the public!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Apk changer is a command line program for modification of apk and jar.

Features:
    - Setup wizard on first start
    - Normal and Advanced Mode.
    - Multicore support(much faster than other tools in batch operations and image optimization) - supports up to 6 cores
    - Decompile/Compile selected part of apk's.(Batch mode supported, framework dependent decompiling supported too)
    - Optimize pngs inside apk's(including .9.pngs).(Batch mode supported)
    - Zipalign apks
    - Sign apks(Batch mode supported)
    - Colored adb logcat with logcat options(via WiFi or usb cable)
    - Two versions of apktool and aapt(1.4.3 and 1.5.1)-if error occurs while decompiling my program will try too use alternative version and will compile your apk with that version that was used for decompiling
    - Three languages at the moment(Russian, English and Dutch) - if you want to translate my progam into your own language just let me know
    - Settings (Compression level, Heap size, optimization level, apktool version, language...) - program saves all settings - no need to enter them every time you starts it.
    - Error detection. If error occured, program reports about it
    - Log (For batch Decompilation/Compilation program creates two logs. First is full and second shows only in with what apks occured errors).
    - Decompile/Compile jar files(framework files)
    - Program automaticaly detects if JAVA installed on your PS and if no starts java installer(which downloads all necessary files from internet) and after installation adds java location to system variable.
    - All stuff i forgot
    - If you need other functions - let me know and i`ll try to add them in future versions

Credits:
    Brut.all, iBotPeaches and miui team for apktool
    Igor Pavlov for 7zip
    Oracle for JRE
    Google for Android, aapt, adb and zipaling
    X128, hoehrmann, PAQer and all others for image optimization tools
    Adrian Vintu, Jeff Sharkey, André Burgaud for colored logcat

Instructions:
    - install program
    - put apk or jar files in working folder(place-files-here-for-modding)
    - start program(apkchanger.exe)

Beta 4:
    -Added jar files decompilation\compilation in batch mode
    -Updated apktool
    -Updated smali\baksmali
    -Fixed few bugs
    Beta 1 released :)
    Main changes are:
    -Updated documentation
    -Updated apktool to 1.5.1(not final build)
    -Added program files checking
    -Updated smali\baksmali
    -Updated aapt - now we use "Fast aapt"
    -Optimized apktool builds
    -Added cpu limitation option
    -Added dex2java decompilation feature(only for single mode, i don`t think that you need -this feature in batch mode). This feature is buggy(i cant make it work better) so if it`s on you'll see many errors\warnings in program log.
    -Fixed & & < bugs
    -Faster program start
    -Translation updated
    -Modified Delete unnecessary files option, now you can define custom lists for apk files
    -Layout improvements
    -Faster program windows redraw
    -Code optimizations and Bug fixes

PS: Starting from beta 1(alpha 16) development moved to private repo, so you won`t see changes(commits) for main program files on github page :(.
    reserved for future
    Beta 1 doesn't install on XP.

The error log is in attachment.

Nice job though ;)

I'll check this(i tested installer only on windows 8. I'll instal xp on virtual machine and check on it.). You always can install program in "old way" - download files(not installer) from github and unpack them to apkchanger folder.