[Q] Is it possible to get back to a Complete Factory state (with no counters tripped)

Search This thread

louie875

Jun 1, 2012
My Phone is the N7105 NOT the N7100, I find it incredibly irritating and hard to find the right information having these two phones merged into one forum. Is it possible to get my phone which is on android 4.3 back to a complete factory state with no counters tripped so I can send it in for warranty. I currently have 7 binary counts and 1 knox count. A simple yes it can be and a link to a thread that can help with my device would be useful.

I have tried using Philz recover and auto CF and methods along those lines but they do not seem to be working for me.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help, it is much appreciated.

Last edited:
S

sawdoctor

Afiak you can reset the binary counter but at the moment there is no way to reset knox or downgrade the bootloader on the n7105 yet. Dr Ketan is your best bet for help

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

louie875

Jun 1, 2012
well that sucks as my knox counter was 0, then tired to downgrade to so I could root n reset the binary counter (i have no idea of my logic there) and obviously tripped the knox counter. So I could of used triangle away on 4.3 and not tripped the knox counter>?

S

sawdoctor

I think so. Triangle away works on 4.3 now I'm pretty sure. I'd try asking Dr Ketan for advice. You can change the bootloader on nearly every other variant so it must be possible on the n7105. Just need someone to figure it out. I've been trying to do a wifi patch for the n7105 but it's bootloader is different to most other versions

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app