MMS receiving problem

Search This thread

bso44

Oct 2, 2010
I'm having problems receiving picture MMS via the stock messaging app. I'm getting the "Download" message but when I click it, it keeps saying download failed. I've attached a screenshot showing what I mean.

Last edited:

DesperateScorpion

May 26, 2008
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
I'm having problems receiving picture MMS via the stock messaging app. I'm getting the "Download" message but when I click it, it keeps saying download failed. I've attached a screenshot showing what I mean.

It can't receive MMS over wifi?

Doesn't work for me, if I turn it iff, the pic usually comes through

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

I went through this issue for the longest time and finally found a solution that worked for me. I posted this in all MMS issue related threads.

Here is the post about how i was able to fix the issue of not able to receive MMS when connected to Wifi. You still have to turn off WiFi calling for this to work. This was never an issue on my GS3, my wife is using it and still has no problem.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=50473984&postcount=30

Last edited:

bso44

Oct 2, 2010
I went through this issue for the longest time and finally found a solution that worked for me. I posted this in all MMS issue related threads.

Here is the post about how i was able to fix the issue of not able to receive MMS when connected to Wifi. You still have to turn of WiFi calling for this to work. This was never an issue on my GS3, my wife is using it and still has no problem.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=50473984&postcount=30

Damn. That might be a deal-breaker for me since the reception is pretty crappy at my house so I need wifi calling.

nick1590

Dec 17, 2009
Oklahoma City
I had the same issue and found that i had to recreate the APN and select ipv4/ipv6. Worked after that.
Here's a link to the solution (support.t-mobile.com/thread/61844)

Top Liked Posts