WinMo6.5 GSM Build 21884. Build date: 2010-8-26

Search This thread

dbsoundz

Jun 8, 2006
Hello guys...

does scheduled send/receive works with internal mail tool or flexmail? With my original 6.1 it does not... seems the data conneciton in sleep mode is off or the tool are not able to connect to internet... after awake it immediately checks for mail...

Hey guys.... could someone answer my question above?

Many thanks...

dbsoundz

Jun 8, 2006
Indeed it's not a problem but a feature of the system to save energy. I have seen an application to keep the connection always on, I'll see if I find that again and post here soon.

This is a great feature for a "Pro" phone which should be always connected to the internet... :/

Where is the meaning of send and receive mails every x minutes if the device is mostly in standby? Never saw a phone with such a feature....

So your phone does also have this feature with this ROM?!

thanks for your help!

Last edited:

mord4z

Aug 13, 2009
Umuarama
meiotech.blogspot.com
This is a great feature for a "Pro" phone which should be always connected to the internet... :/

Where is the meaning of send and receive mails every x minutes if the device is mostly in standby? Never saw a phone with such a feature....

So your phone does also have this feature with this ROM?!

thanks for your help!

It's a windows mobile feature and be present in a lot of devices and on my ROM, maybe you use this app or go to Settings >> System >> Energy then go to advanced tab and uncheck the "With Battery" option, this will keep your device always turned on every time but the battery will be drained more fast.

dbsoundz

Jun 8, 2006
I never saw and never had a WM phone which didn't send/receive mails while sleeping.

Your solution is not to go to sleep mode, correct? This does not work because then the phone does not lock keys... if I lock my phone it is automatically in standby, or is standby sometimes after that? So keylock would be possible?

mord4z

Aug 13, 2009
Umuarama
meiotech.blogspot.com
I never saw and never had a WM phone which didn't send/receive mails while sleeping.

Your solution is not to go to sleep mode, correct? This does not work because then the phone does not lock keys... if I lock my phone it is automatically in standby, or is standby sometimes after that? So keylock would be possible?

In this way, to lock keys: use the standard lock screen option, not by pressing red key. By pressing red or power key I'll make the phone to sleep.

GrandMstrBud

Jan 30, 2007
Google Pixel 6
I have a simple question, if I upgrade to 6.5 and have an issue where I need to take it in to a store or send it in is there a simple way to put it back to the stock Sprint version that comes with it?

mord4z

Aug 13, 2009
Umuarama
meiotech.blogspot.com
jus put a 6.1 rom on my 700wx! i was jus wondering if the drivers are the same? and if i can run this 6.5 rom? Are they similar enough?
Man, really don't know about this! The risk is brick your phone.

I have a simple question, if I upgrade to 6.5 and have an issue where I need to take it in to a store or send it in is there a simple way to put it back to the stock Sprint version that comes with it?

You can make a backup and if don't like/need to back to original rom you will can! Take a look here

sola fide

Jun 8, 2009
Texas
Fellow Palm TP users:

This week I switched over to an Android phone to replace my Palm TP. However I will be holding onto my TP as a back up. If anyone needs me to test out a ROM before posting feel free to PM me and I would be glad to help. Since it's not my main phone I don't mind if something goes crazy. :D

SF

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ===============Donators====================
    Thanks for those who supported my work!
    Chu Aaron $10.00 thanks a lot!
    Pocketman $10.00 thanks man!
    Clemens Drexe $10.00 Thanks a lot!
    Iwan Suheri $7.89 Thanks, loved it!

For those who wnat to try a new rom here is it. It's a 21884 version based in NightRaven's Kitchen, AcidHax files and Ervius Visual Kitchen.
    This a naked rom, just have the original apps.
    Screens:

================ Download current 21884 build ====================
    Build date: 2010-8-26

What's new:
    Using new xip (2010-7-11)
    More modules recmoded
    Some useless files removed

Download here the English version! ===>>> Download

Download here the Portuguese version! ===>>> Download

Download here the Spanish version ===>>> Download

Download here the italian version! ===>>> Download

Download here the Dutch version! ===>>> Download

================ Download older 21884 build ======================
    Build date: 2010-5-11
    Download here the English version! ===>>> Download

Download here the Portuguese version! ===>>> Download

Download here the Spanish version ===>>> Download

Download here the italian version! ===>>> Download

Download here the Dutch version! ===>>> Download

Build made by trickbiker121 and OS-Kitchcendownload here
    thanks Bro!

================ Details and bugs ==========================
    In this build:
    Office updated to 2010 version
    Window Live removed, install it via Market place.
    Alt keys fixed
    Dialer's graphics issues fixed, no need to disable it now.
    A little increase in system's performance
    Waiting cursor fixed

Please, try this and if you find some bug report to me to solve then.

================ My kitchen for you to play! =====================

================= Tricks and mods===========================

Be sure your bootloader shows these info:

================= Solving USB issues==========================
    1- put your TP in bootloader mode (power button, camera and reset) then plug it on you pc.
    2- Try again the RoomUpgradeUltility software, if no success go to next step!
    3- With your device plugged on your pc, go to hardware management and remove the Microsoft USB Sync device. Make the hardware management to find new devices, they W'll find the Microsoft USB Sync device again. Try the updater again. If no success yet, try to change the usb port or: keep your device in bootloader mode when run the RoomUpgradeUltility plug your device.
    there is no pink line issue in opera mini or opera mobile they work great. the weather function is a app called home screen customizer i will add that in the build for you. I got the idea 2 days to make a thread with all the stock Roms but the problem is I don't have the Spanish or Italian stock Roms because the links are dead and i deleted them from my computer. I hope Mord4z has these Roms so i could make the thread with all the stock Roms that we have found so far.

I've the italian stock rom vodafone (6.1). I can upload somewhere for you...
    @ggallardov, it's a unusual issue, please try to reflash your device and report the result.