[ROM][UNOFFICIAL]CyanogenMod-7.2.0-by-TA-KANG[UPDATE 07.05.2012]

Search This thread

kunalasrani

Sep 7, 2011
Mumbai
hey...can anyone pls make me a transparent patch for this ROM..
i hav tired a few patches ..they workd but wen i connnect the ubs status bar force closes..thanxx in advance ..:)

n pls help me out abt how can i improve my battery life..
screenshot-1333254659066.png
most of myy battery goes at night .. wen m not using the phone ..
any suggestions please..:)
thanx,:)

ssDen_lol

Jan 29, 2012
Moscow
hmm... idk. Install SlaidyBoost... Battery life in my phone better then in your phone in 1.5 times... Exactly...

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium

pigstar

Apr 13, 2011
how to install slaidboost?

i mount system and than flash the flashable zip, but after reboot my phone does not boot it hanks on "android"

i also deleted all files in system/etc/init.d

can anyone help?

PsychicJian

Feb 1, 2010
how to install slaidboost?

i mount system and than flash the flashable zip, but after reboot my phone does not boot it hanks on "android"

i also deleted all files in system/etc/init.d

can anyone help?

If u installed previous versions of Slaid Boost u can delete from system/etc/init.d files installed by script ( u can found it on official topic of Slaid Boost script) :)

Tap-a-talked to my Galaxy Ace, baby!

CalinTM

Mar 21, 2012
I've disabled haptic feedback to disable the vibration, but when i type a phone number through the keyboard, the vibration of the keyboard is still on. How to disable that ?

And i have photos at the exact resolution with the phone, and when i select a photo to put as a wallpaper, i can't stretch that orange bars to cover all the image. Please help, i can't put a wallpaper, to see the whole wallpaper..

Last edited:

phadly

I've disabled haptic feedback to disable the vibration, but when i type a phone number through the keyboard, the vibration of the keyboard is still on. How to disable that ?

And i have photos at the exact resolution with the phone, and when i select a photo to put as a wallpaper, i can't stretch that orange bars to cover all the image. Please help, i can't put a wallpaper, to see the whole wallpaper..

1. open dialer, press home key, then press preferences..disable haptic feedback..
2. for this prob you need to resize wallpaper to 480x640.. :)

Sent from SGA CM7.2-FAT-Kang
Achep ICS Theme 026-build 318
DTA2SD: 156mb internal memory free
TurboBoost v8.5 script
Blackhawk OC Kernel 902MHz by ketut

Reactions: CalinTM

wierzbik

Aug 16, 2011
I've got the same issue, but i'd like to ask about something else. Is it possible to add torch widget to notification bar? It was in CM7.1 and here is blank - I can't select it.

phadly

I've got the same issue, but i'd like to ask about something else. Is it possible to add torch widget to notification bar? It was in CM7.1 and here is blank - I can't select it.

it is a known bug for this version..

TurboBoost v8.5 script

CalinTM

Mar 21, 2012
1. open dialer, press home key, then press preferences..disable haptic feedback..
2. for this prob you need to resize wallpaper to 480x640.. :)

TurboBoost v8.5 script

Thanks for the first answer.

But for the second one, about the picture. There isn't really a way to put a wallpaper (with a cm7 rom) to be 320 x 480 on the screen ?
I don't want to have 480x640 wallpapers, i don't use multiple tabs on my phone only one.

And i think i found a bug, when i receive a call, in that half a second until the phone puts the name of the contact and the answer or ignore buttons, the phone makes some kind of aftefact, like a video card artefact.

ssDen_lol

Jan 29, 2012
Moscow
1. Some launchers have function 320x480 wallpapers... Find this launcher!!!

2.No bug, caller is slowly!

Reactions: CalinTM

ssDen_lol

Jan 29, 2012
Moscow
His ROM compiled from other source(date sources). Sources which we use are most perfomance (max quadrant score:2780) and our sources has scrolling cache toggle. I didn't see to update source because official CyanogenMod realese. In nightly builds newest source.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod 7.2.0 by TeamAdreno

Composition TeamAdreno:
    1. hispx19_lol aka SamsungGalaxyAce
    2. futureden aka ssDen_lol
    3. mijikai
    4. Rushabsh25
    5. Jinavs
    6. EvilGenius_2496

What works:
    All

What not works:
    Nothing

Features(07.05.12):
    Added TheAceKernel, life of batery should be better than other versions of Cyan by TA/FAT and updated sources.

Proximity sensor not works (((((

Install:
    If you have installed CM by vo-1, you didn't need to wipe data/factory reset
    Install as any CyanogenMod through CWM5, with full wipe.

Download link:
    Actually version (07.05.12):
    Download link

Old version(14.03.12):
    MediaFire

PDroid patch for this CyanogenMod(14.03.12) (thanks dragonnn):
    Download

Donate us:
    WebMoney:
    WMZ: Z223136084936
    WME: E391115397735
    WMR: R410717374573
    PayPal:
    futureden@gmail.com
    CyanogenMod 7.2.0 by FrozenAceTeam

Composition FrozenAceTeam:
    1. hispx19_lol
    2. futureden aka ssDen_lol
    3. mijikai
    4. hipx
    5. Biatch

What works:
    All

What not works:
    Nothin

Features:
    1. The sensors work perfectly (all very good. Quick flips, etc.).
    2.New style circles (lockscreen)
    3. ADB Wifi
    4.You can change the name of the operator
    5.Service mode
    6.cm_kernel_tw (kernel crossed 4pda.ru user gorolegov-th nucleus blackhawk with zImage-Mod v1.0 (2.6.35.7-perf-cl562111 ketut @ A0A110 # 1))

Install:
    Install as any CyanodenMod through CWM5

Download link:
    NAROD.RU

Now I'm uploading to multiupload :)

What's the difference between this CM7.2 and vo1's CM7.2 ??
    Just tested it.. My review
    1) Very fast
    2) UI is very smooth - no scrolling lags at all even at 480MHZ underclock
    3) Battery life is good - not tested completely yet
    4) gallery is very fast - I dont see any lag when the gallery opens (all other CM7
    roms have this gallery lag issue

In my opinion, this the best CM7 Unofficial port ever. guys, give this a shot.. It is just mind-blowing.. i wish i could press the thanks button 10 times

EDIT 1 - Wait a minute.. i just opened the dialer to call my buddy and WOAH, its a smart dialer.. Suggests contacts according to numbers and names justlike stock samsung dialer.. if you still dont get what i want to say.. open dialer and type something :D

Please add this info to the first post.. So that more people will download this awesome rom of yours

I now wish i could press the THANKS button 100 times.. You guys have done a great job.. Hats off to you
    We will make new version very soon, and our team hope that new version will be more stable than that and all features will work correctly and new version will be like official Cyanogen mod!
    New version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?b5rxnsm3s30njwe