[Q] TWRP + Int2Ext script issue

Search This thread

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
I'm kinda fascinated that CM11 has been released for our Wildfire S :D I use TWRP 2.7.0.0 as it provides the ost features :) Only point is that i can't flash any Int2Ext scripts using TWRP, I already tried to find some valid informations about the reasons without success. Means i have to switch recoveries everytime I install a new rom. As my device with S-ON seems not to support any kind of "on-the-fly" recovery flashing BUT typing the flash command using Terminal Emulator, the easiest solution was to get a Int2Ext script thats flashable via TWRP.

Is it possible?

If its not --> Could someone please tell me why ?!

All valid informations are appreciated :)

AFN

Jul 4, 2013
I'm kinda fascinated that CM11 has been released for our Wildfire S :D I use TWRP 2.7.0.0 as it provides the ost features :) Only point is that i can't flash any Int2Ext scripts using TWRP, I already tried to find some valid informations about the reasons without success. Means i have to switch recoveries everytime I install a new rom. As my device with S-ON seems not to support any kind of "on-the-fly" recovery flashing BUT typing the flash command using Terminal Emulator, the easiest solution was to get a Int2Ext script thats flashable via TWRP.

Is it possible?

+1

ruolian

May 13, 2014

Is it possible?

I have the same problem, AFASI from Google, it is because the updater-binary( or updater-binary?) of these scripts are toooo old, so TWRP just refused to flash.

I tried CWM, it could do it. However, it cannot wipe sd-ext which created by TWRP...Damn it

Reactions: Aditroid

Aditroid

May 14, 2014
I have the same problem, AFASI from Google, it is because the updater-binary( or updater-binary?) of these scripts are toooo old, so TWRP just refused to flash.

I tried CWM, it could do it. However, it cannot wipe sd-ext which created by TWRP...Damn it

I just installed TWRP and am unable to FORMAT\Partition my Sd card

Kenny_cro

Mar 23, 2013
Zagreb

for deleting sd-ext partition connect your phone to pc(as mass storage) and use minitool partition wizard for deleting sd-ext partition

Aditroid

May 14, 2014

Is it possible?

Are you aware of any method to enable partition sd card option in the TWRP recovery 2.7.0.0 . The partition sd card option is removed from Advanced options. Please help:rolleyes:

ruolian

May 13, 2014
for deleting sd-ext partition connect your phone to pc(as mass storage) and use minitool partition wizard for deleting sd-ext partition

negative way

whether the REC do partition or use GParted on linux, the ext4 part could NOT be wiped by the newest CWM REC built by Oliver. I had to give up it.
I think something went wrong with the building

Aditroid

May 14, 2014
negative way

whether the REC do partition or use GParted on linux, the ext4 part could NOT be wiped by the newest CWM REC built by Oliver. I had to give up it.
I think something went wrong with the building

Thats Right !!! I have used the older version of CWM with int2Ext4+ and the rom works like a butter ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Is it possible?