Before installing sense 6 ota??

Search This thread

jayas.mayank

Apr 17, 2013
Hello guys and devs,

I want to ask a simple question.

I have downloaded sense 6 ota directly through wifi.

I need to know what all should i flash before installing the ota. I am s-off and on software version 4.06.651.9.

I know i need to flash stock recovery first but i dont know what more i have to flash?

Thanks!!

wtfdic

Sep 20, 2011
Peabody, Ma
Hello guys and devs,

I want to ask a simple question.

I have downloaded sense 6 ota directly through wifi.

I need to know what all should i flash before installing the ota. I am s-off and on software version 4.06.651.9.

I know i need to flash stock recovery first but i dont know what more i have to flash?

Thanks!!

Why not just flash a stock rooted rom?

sauprankul

Jul 23, 2012
Bro this is a good idea...but i want to experience the pros and cons of stock 6th sense...thats why!!;);)

He's not your bro, dude.
//please excuse the internet reference if you dont get it

Jokes aside, a stock rooted ROM allows you to do just that, only there's less hassle. Even though it's. a rooted ROM, it will behave exactly the same as stock Sense unless you want to install root apps. Please please please don't RUU to stock. Just use the Stock ROM and save yourself some trouble.

Reactions: wtfdic

jayas.mayank

Apr 17, 2013
He's not your bro, dude.
//please excuse the internet reference if you dont get it

Jokes aside, a stock rooted ROM allows you to do just that, only there's less hassle. Even though it's. a rooted ROM, it will behave exactly the same as stock Sense unless you want to install root apps. Please please please don't RUU to stock. Just use the Stock ROM and save yourself some trouble.

will my data be lost if i install the rom???..

Top Liked Posts