Search This thread

alangordon73

Dec 20, 2007
I have tested it with GPS Test from market:
- start GPS Test
- then you will forwarded to switch on GPS in settings
- then back to GPS Test and update AGPS in settings
- wait 5 minutes
- switch off GPS (forwarded to settings and switch it off)
- stop GPS Test
- wait 30 seconds
- start GPS Test again
- forwarded to settings and switch GPS on
- back to GPS Test
- NO more satelite appears, it looks like that GPS in NOT on
- after a reboot from power off, GPS is working again
- that is +1 on your posting alangordon73

@Tigermoto:
You are right, it is not the way of working. But when i use GPS with Navigation,
reached my destination and switch it off. A half hour later i will drive back, but
GPS will not work again. I have to reboot the HD2, then my navi works again.
So far he is right. Question is now why GPS have that issue in 3.7.
Possible the libraries? A good question for Doc?
Update the GPS things with the libs from the GPS thread?
An issue with the service handler in on/off situations?

Tytung states that the folliwg entry can be added to /system/etc/gps.conf for the HD2:

GPS1_CLEANUP_ENABLED=1

###########################################
# Enable/disable to shutdown the gpsOne #
# engine properly on GPS off #
# Range: 0 to 1 #
# Default: 1 (Enabled) #

I've yet to try it as I added it to 3.6 but then flashed to 3.7 before I had a chance to test.

mike2nl

Jul 24, 2009
Near Utrecht
Tytung states that the folliwg entry can be added to /system/etc/gps.conf for the HD2:

GPS1_CLEANUP_ENABLED=1

# Enable/disable to shutdown the gpsOne #
# engine properly on GPS off #
# Range: 0 to 1 #
# Default: 1 (Enabled) #

I've yet to try it as I added it to 3.6 but then flashed to 3.7 before I had a chance to test.
Hi alangordon73,
thanks for the hint but i have seen the same entry and i am running my test right now and i think there is no difference with my 1st and my 2nd test. But i am on my way.

cuzzo94

Feb 16, 2009
Bergamo
yeah it worked. i'll test it in these days
thanks a lot!

ok, i rebooted and now it doesn't boot :( do you think that this is related to the sd partitioning? if i remember well i partitioned with recovery with 1024-64mb and then i formatted the partition in ext4 with ubuntu's disk utility. it's strange. i used many roms after partitioning and they worked

rafiqzadah

Jun 8, 2010
Pennsylvania
Is there anyway to make it. So that when I decide to share a photo or something, if im connected to Wifi, it will use the wifi rather than try to be superman and upload using Sim Card?

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

ok, i rebooted and now it doesn't boot :( do you think that this is related to the sd partitioning? if i remember well i partitioned with recovery with 1024-64mb and then i formatted the partition in ext4 with ubuntu's disk utility. it's strange. i used many roms after partitioning and they worked

You did nothing wrong just boot into recovery wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache and your fine.

Reactions: cuzzo94

mike2nl

Jul 24, 2009
Near Utrecht
You can wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache and reboot again, but it is allways wise to use the guide what more then one people has written to help others. ;)

@alangordon73:
after changing again the gps configuration file, nothings is changed. GPS can't be waked up was it one time on and then off. After that you have to reboot. That is tested now on my three HD2's. There must be somethinmg with start script or with the re-start function. Normally i would say, switch it on and stay with that, but it must be possible. Tigermoto will ask Doc, if he knows we will know it later. ;-)

Last edited:

mike2nl

Jul 24, 2009
Near Utrecht
About GPS:
when i use WiFi or Bluetooth i can see the icon at the topbar.
when i use GPS i can't see the icon.
when i use froyo i can see the icon.
Have i missed something or is this right for 3.7?

RayHeath

Feb 11, 2009
Weiden, Germany
www.heath-agentur.de
Success! Thanks my man. Thanks CD for all of the work you guys put out. I've never been dissapointed. I unfortunatley no longer have the HD2 myself. Hooking it up for my mom(gave mine to her) and want her to have the best of the best ROMs(CD). She loved my phone when I had it. More than any new phone out for some reason.. LOL! But whatever floats her boat I guess. Thanks again.. :cool:

I hate to be a pain and ask but can someone please post the tmous hd2 correct partition zip file please?

bro, i´m sorry if i´m a pain in the ass..... :eek: But i posted this a few pages back, and pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase check Tiger´s how-To! :)

milkoo

Apr 21, 2010
Where do I download the hacked market?I downloaded 5.8.0 and it comes without the hacked market.thank you

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium

Tigermoto

Nov 7, 2008
Rochdale, GBR
Where do I download the hacked market?I downloaded 5.8.0 and it comes without the hacked market.thank you

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium

I suggest you delete this post bro, CoreDroid is completely legitimate.
Why would we support Warez in any way shape or form.
I f you know of a hacked market in another ROM, go there.
That is fraud you are requesting!

lenstan57

Aug 27, 2010
Oviedo, Fl
help

Finally decided to change to 3.7 and I have a problem. In magldr, USB flasher, will not get to the second USB. I know its not the cable because I was linked to my PC so I could backup my data. Does anybody know how to fix it?
My PC is not seeing my phone

Last edited:

Tigermoto

Nov 7, 2008
Rochdale, GBR
Finally decided to change to 3.7 and I have a problem. In magldr, USB flasher, will not get to the second USB. I know its not the cable because I was linked to my PC so I could backup my data. Does anybody know how to fix it?
My PC is not seeing my phone

Remove all cables from the PC mate, open daf.exe, then select USB flasher in MAGLDR, then attach the cable. I used to have the same problem.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: bernis71
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [20 FEB][MAG] HD2 CoreDroid GB 2.3.5 V3.7 & Froyo 1.8 [SENSE 3.5][FAST|SMOOTH]ONLINE!

MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    Downloads

MOD EDIT: Removed content
    Read read read read read!!!!!!!!!