Flipboard official in Google Play!

Search This thread

faridaizuddin

Apr 8, 2010
Marang
As for creating an account, just select any news that you want first then click done (by flip it upwards). Then, a red ribbon will appear at the top right. Click it and you will have choices for creating any given accounts.

Official build:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=flipboard.app

cb52520d-ce9c-c48e.jpg
cb52520d-ced5-ceaa.jpg
cb52520d-cf42-da07.jpg
cb525c79-ff17-64f1.jpg

Sent from my GT-P6800 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Scotte3

Dec 3, 2011
I hope you can read Indonesian.
Mine asked for information about my FaceBook account in Indonesian. wtf.

But it worked after a translate from google.

Looks like a nice app so far

faridaizuddin

Apr 8, 2010
Marang
I hope you can read Indonesian.
Mine asked for information about my FaceBook account in Indonesian. wtf.

But it worked after a translate from google.

Looks like a nice app so far

LOL! Yeah, so do I.. I can understand the language but never thought others will face the same problem..
Kudos to Google translator though...

how is this compared to Pulse?

I prefer Pulse than this but this is just a stripped version and Pulse got so many sources for news. Maybe it's still so new for Android and not available yet..

Masterface7

Dec 31, 2007
how is this compared to Pulse?

I have used flip board for a few days on a gs2 and I would say flipboard is meant to be a more graphical way to read. I think flipboard would say it is not about having infinite articles to read it is about having high quality content articles that are a pleasure to read. More like a newspaper.

I would compare it more to google currents and feedly. I like currents the best i think. It probably has the best combination of # of sources, interface, ease of navigation, and the ability to pull in an rss feed means I can add my local newspaper.

side note samsung should convince ap news to make a flipboard tile instead of having an entire app.

s28

Apr 6, 2012
just a small piece of advice

i was playing with the app and while i was in the settings i found out that you could change the font size to small. (normal is the default size). by doing this, every thing will look much much better. though still not perfect, but it looks more decent and makes it much more useable

Reactions: faridaizuddin

faridaizuddin

Apr 8, 2010
Marang
i was playing with the app and while i was in the settings i found out that you could change the font size to small. (normal is the default size). by doing this, every thing will look much much better. though still not perfect, but it looks more decent and makes it much more useable

Yeah.. That's right.. Thanks a lot! ;)

adinis78

Sep 29, 2010
Harrison, NJ
Not sure if i am the only one habing issues with new version but when i select categories, it gets stuck trying to update flipboard stories, i hqve un-installed and re-installed and same issue,i'll stay with first version for now.

Sent from my GT-P6800 using xda premium

faridaizuddin

Apr 8, 2010
Marang
Not sure if i am the only one habing issues with new version but when i select categories, it gets stuck trying to update flipboard stories, i hqve un-installed and re-installed and same issue,i'll stay with first version for now.

Sent from my GT-P6800 using xda premium

Mine just works okay. Never happened such as yours.

om0

Jan 13, 2011
its not optimized for our tablet. i prefer google currents to flipboard at this moment

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As for creating an account, just select any news that you want first then click done (by flip it upwards). Then, a red ribbon will appear at the top right. Click it and you will have choices for creating any given accounts.

Official build:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=flipboard.app

cb52520d-ce9c-c48e.jpg
    cb52520d-ced5-ceaa.jpg
    cb52520d-cf42-da07.jpg
    cb525c79-ff17-64f1.jpg

just a small piece of advice

Latest beta release is up and u can grab it from the OP! :D

Version 1.8.4-65-beta2 just added to OP! :D

Version 1.8.4-87 beta3 just updated and link had been added to the OP!