[29/05] INDEX of Guides, Tools, Recoveries and more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

GaboWinter

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 26, 2011
Kadath
Hello community! Welcome to the Index of Guides, Tools, Recoveries and more of the Nexus 4

As the name indicates this index only contain full guides, easy and quick how-to's and other references to the owners of a Nexus 4, if you want find the ROMs and Kernels for this device please take a look above on the « Useful Links section of this post to find the link to the dedicated thread.

Of course all the feedback is welcome, if you see some wrong information, have a suggestion or want to see some thread added/removed, you can post a reply in this thread or send me a PM.

« Index Structure

I know that every Developer/Contributor is free to choose the title of the thread as he/she wants, but it's really much easier for users (and of course for me) if the date and/or the version of the guide, tool, app, etc. continue as the main field since I'm trying to organize the index by the date of the last update, with most recent being first. These are two examples of an "ideal" title:

[TOOL][07/07]NAME OF THE TOOL[EXTRA FEATURES]

[GUIDE][UPDATED 01/02]CHANGE XXX XXXXXXXX

I would really appreciate if the developers/contributors could organize their titles as some of the examples above. Thanks in advance.

The index is divided in six categories:

- Guides, How-to's, Tutorials and Fixes

- Other Useful Links

- Recoveries

- Mods and Tools

- Themes

- Apps

- Misc

« Useful Links

[Directory] MAKO: ROMs & Kernels

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

⊗ Guides, How-to's, Tutorials and Fixes ⊗

⊗ Bootloader and Root ⊗

⊗ Build ⊗

⊗ Fixes and Misc ⊗

⊗ Other Useful Links ⊗

⊗ Recoveries ⊗

Last edited:

GaboWinter

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 26, 2011
Kadath
Mods &Tools / Themes