WP7 (Deviation) & WP7 Blue (VGA)(WAD 2) 2010/10/18

Search This thread

JCKOTZE

Jun 19, 2008
It's a VGA theme, and yes it's absolutely FREE

AND THANKS TO EVERYBODY ELSE FOR FEEDBACK & COMMENTS, YOU ARE THE REASON THIS SITE IS SUCH A SUCCESS

All files in download & also readme for how to install

DOWNLOAD FILE : http://www.mediafire.com/?c88vekk3ugrrh7j

Modified WP7 theme in plain blue tiles:
New modified comms page - Swipe down in first page to go to comms pages
Animated picture & music tabs without using scripts
Redone lockscreen
Digital clock no more on first page ,but can be toggled on or off with button on lower right of first page

All files in download & also readme for how to install

Attachments

• WP7.blue.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 2,618
Last edited:

PollPixx

Apr 27, 2009
I have WVGA so can not test it, but I do like the look of it, nice wallpaper as well. Can you let me know where you found the pic so I can crop it to WVGA size?

And of course very nice application Icons:D:D

Cheers,
Arnold

ElCondor

Retired News Writer
Mar 14, 2009
Amsterdam
Seeing the title of your thread I was afraid it was another ugly blue theme, but this in fact looks very good!

PollPixx

Apr 27, 2009

thanks! If you are interested, I posted yesterday in my icon/wallpaper topic for these themes how you can set S2P player in it directly.
Feel free to use it, because it is working awesome!

What kind of coding do you need more?

Cheers,
Arnold

Last edited:

jebise101

Jan 22, 2010
great theme, few changes i would like to suggest.

1.) add another option at the bottom of the home screen for email.
2.) in the scroll menu have the icons transparent like the main screen in stead of blue.
3.) Get rid of xbox live (its just a theme) just call it games.
4.) on the main screen where the clock is add the weather there
5.) can you let us know what is working and what is not, that way we won't get any surprises and will be able to fix some of the issues

For whoever tries to convert this wvga can you combine two of the pages from the image, the image that has pictues/phone and the other one music + video and games. Like have that as one long page so we scroll down to get the bottom dunno if that is the case with the vga version.

Last edited:

jebise101

Jan 22, 2010
dude amazing just tried it on my omnia and it worked just fine. The only thing it needs to fit wvga is add to more tab at the bottom of the screen and in the sub menus like game bigger font.

JCKOTZE

Jun 19, 2008
1.Thanks to all the replies, I`m good at graphics not coding for WAD 2, feel free to change the theme as you like, I have no problems with that, as long as you post the results here in XDA (see this theme as open source)
Mostly all pages have to get shortcuts to files & folder. Anyone can change the layout as he pleases. Grids also have to be added or altered.
2. Arnold ,once again very nicely done , I'll go and have a look.
The fist S2P script worked great so i'll surely use this again

Last edited:

JCKOTZE

Jun 19, 2008
1.Currently busy with game page & office layout and will post as soon as possible
2.Testing Arnold's music script
3.Replaced game icon ,if someone wants to change clock and weather they are welcome to it.

Last edited:

lesscro

Jul 16, 2007
Paris
really nice "deviation/varient"...
WP7 is not out , lot of user are already boring... boring.... So funny...

You got a nice back stylish concept.... kee it up good work...
:D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Love this theme even though I'm years late to the party, LOL.Just wish it could also be "LANDSCAPE" for my HTC 7500 Advantage.