[THEME] ToonAmie Final (15 Tabs, TL skin - the works!) [Update 22/2/09]

Search This thread

Kizmet

Jan 18, 2008
Updated to be bigger, brighter and better... loads more icons for different screens and improved on the old icons. :)

toonamiebanner.jpg

Also remodelled the clock to make it display different doodles at different times of the day!... and the email container as well as lots of other changes.

Credits go to Nisse, David Balfour and 6f for their mod files and also the designer of the buuf iconset... which is brilliant.

Comments welcome. :)

Attached is:

Kizmet ToonAmie.Cab file for a full install
toonamie.zip file to rename as .theme for tf3d config
Toonamielock.zip which is the throttlelock skin
Toonamie xtensions.cab see post 43
Cabs for different sliders (but the HD one is the best!)

Enjoy.

If you're installing this over another theme don't forget to uninstall the other one first for neatness.

Attachments

• BlueHandSlider.cab
    3.3 KB · Views: 624
  • FrameSlider.cab
    3.6 KB · Views: 563
  • ToonAmieLock.zip
    272.3 KB · Views: 487
Last edited:

jtoyz2

Oct 26, 2007
this is very nice...just my opinion but i dont like the HTC HD as the moving cusor and the first and second tap shoulnt have faces on there i can be the same without the pictures

great job

Kizmet

Jan 18, 2008
Thanks for the comments, guys.

Re: The faces... the people on the people tab are just generic icons from the buuf set. I figured they looked pretty normal he doesn't seem to do faceless icons. I'll try and blank them out leaving just the hair.

That's my ugly mug on the home tab icon. I put it there while I was thinking what to put on the screen and forgot about it! I'll attach a better one soon.

If you do't like the touch hd as a slider what would you use instead? Originall I was going to use one of these:

What think you?

miky7

Apr 20, 2008
I really like the clock, very nice. The HD slider I think is too much. Perhaps you could have a frame with 4 different colours on the 4 sides, relevant to the ones on the backgorund.

Kizmet

Jan 18, 2008
Updated :)

The coloured topbar icons were a cab I found on here... there are a few to search for (but be careful since some of them mess with Opera rotation)

The one I've got is called cyprus Ltd, there's another by Prof. Yaffle.

jarod79

Oct 23, 2007
How uninstall?

Hi,i have installed the themeand it look's very nice:)!!! my question is : how can i uninstall or reinstal the default theme?:confused:

jarod79

Oct 23, 2007
How uninstall?

Hi,i have installed the themeand it look's very nice:)!!! my question is : how can i uninstall or reinstal the default theme?:confused:I'm sorry for my bad english and thank's a lot to all member of XDA-Developers

jtoyz2

Oct 26, 2007
Hi,i have installed the themeand it look's very nice:)!!! my question is : how can i uninstall or reinstal the default theme?:confused:I'm sorry for my bad english and thank's a lot to all member of XDA-Developers

use diamond config and back up your default theme before installing this one and restore if you want then go to setting and remove this one

jarod79

Oct 23, 2007
I will try it

I think I have to hard reset my HD because I didn't install with Diamond TF3D!!:( i just unzipped the file directly into windows folder,so he replace all the original TF3D files.I didn't tought about these:(...
Thank you very much for your answer

Kizmet

Jan 18, 2008
I think I have to hard reset my HD because I didn't install with Diamond TF3D!!:( i just unzipped the file directly into windows folder,so he replace all the original TF3D files.I didn't tought about these:(...
Thank you very much for your answer

No need to do that. :)

Just download and install diamond tf3d config and use the Restore Default function. It will restore whether you used it to install or not.

Or delete everything ending in _manila from the windows directory and reboot.

They will all re-install from ROM.
Or just keep the theme until I finish my next two... a football one and a Salvador Dali one.

:p

Last edited:

Kizmet

Jan 18, 2008
how do i install and how to uninstall thank you

Install in one of two ways:

Either use diamond tf3d config click the appearance tab and then apply the theme or unzip directly into windows with total commander or something.

Either will work, either is reversible.. I think diamond tf3d makes it a bit easier, though. But takes longer... and it reinstalls over *everything* including removing any other mods you may have.

I think it's far simpler to just drop things into the windows folder, myself.

Kizmet

Jan 18, 2008
In fact it's even simpler to make Cab installers... so that's what I did (In the first Post) :)

Kizmet

Jan 18, 2008
Hmm. I tested it on mine and it seem to work fine....

Have you tried closing tf3d first.. installing the cab.. then restart tf3d?